Chapter No 46

"I will manage to get you admission in Springfield" he said.

"And I will get you a job," said Crystal.

"How would we take care of Richard? if no one will be at home?" said Olivia.

"Don't worry about that Dylan will be here, so we adjust the time when we will be at school Dylan will babysit Richard", said Phoenix.

"Yeah Richard is really attached to him now," said Olivia.

"Now everything is settled," said Crystal.

"I will tell my stupid brother, but until we have to keep it a secret, my father will be really pissed off, if he knows about this," Phoenix said.

"I am worried about the council Phoenix, you know it's forbidden" said Crystal.

"Forbidden is no word for my brother," said Phoenix.

Olivia looked tense.

"I am afraid of my baby's safety, I came far away from that town to here to save him, Phoenix he is everything to me, I loved your brother, but it was only a one night stand for him, our baby might be a mistake for him, but for me he is my life, I don't wanna let anything happened to him, he is only piece of him I have" said Olivia, sadly.

"Olivia, you have me, you have Dylan and I promise I will never let anything happen to him, " said Phoenix.

"And now you have me too," said Crystal. Olivia smiled.

"So how things work here?" asked Olivia.

"I will tell you everything, but first you look so tired and hungry and Richard is also so hungry, I made dinner. Phoenix, stay at my place tonight" said Crystal.

"You can eat?" asked Olivia.

"No, he is a robot, " said Crystal, dramatically.

"No, I don't mean to make it an offence but I read in tales that vampires don't eat, they just drink blood," she said awkwardly.

"It's all a myth," said Crystal.

"Phoenix, could you bring baby food for the boy," said Crystal while walking towards the kitchen. He nodded and turned.

"Phoenix?" Olivia called out to him.

"Yes? " he said.

"I want to ask something, will my Richard drink blood too? Do vampires have special kinds of baby food for vampire babies?" She asked awkwardly. Phoenix took a deep breath.

"Listen Olivia, I know you are a bit confused, this all is new for you, yeah he will drink blood, we vampires do drink blood once in a week to survive, he will drink blood too, last time when Anna and I took him to doctor. That doctor was my uncle, I had watched jack's photo in your house, and then I saw vampire tendencies in Richard, confirming me that Richard is jack's son, when he had gone sick, Anna was so confused, but I knew what's wrong with him so I took him to my uncle. he gave him that baby food which we eat during infanthood" he explained while crossing his arms while Olivia took his deep breath.

"I will be back, " he said and left.

*************

He came by the nearby store. He stood beside the baby food rack.

"I thought this was easy, but trust me I don't know what to do now, looks like I gave birth to my nephew instead of my stupid brother" he thought sadly. He was standing there for more than 14 minutes.

**************

"Anna! where is my red dress?" asked Lilliana, she was more than angry.

"I never took it Sophia wore it tomorrow" said Anna.

"That was my favorite dress and she just lost it," Lilliana said angrily.

She left the room while cursing Sophia.

"Anna! Where have you been? I was looking for you in the whole house" said Emilia who just entered the room.

"Emilia, how are you? Long time no see, I was waiting for you at our Ritual, Aunt said you are out of town" said Anna while hugging her cousin.

"I am so sorry I was not at your ritual, I had gone to see my in-laws," she said sadly.

"It's alright! where is my little muffin" Anna asked about her daughter who was just 2 years old.

"Athena is with mother, you know how mother is, she must have been enchanting her with few of her spells" said Emilia.

Emilia was the eldest daughter of Genevieve, she was married to Everett Jillhilton who was a criminal investigator at supernatural crime council and was partner of Gabriel.

"Emilia, Athena is hungry if you don't you have baby food," asked Genevieve while entering the room with Athena. Athena was giggling.

"Mother, she has an appetite like her uncle Austin the great, she ate all the food in the car," she said exhausted.

"Yeah, I saw a lot of her habits like Austin," said Genevieve.

"No worries aunt, I and Emmy will go and bring it, it's been a while we went outside together" said Anna smiling.

They reached the nearby store after 15 minutes. "Emmy, what food does she like most?" asked Anna. "

She had a choice like Austin, I remember when Austin was born how mother was annoyed, because of his appetite, she likes baby food in strawberry flavors, but every week she changes flavors and she does not accept if flavor is not according to her mood" said Emilia exhausted.

"You should have known that, when you were pregnant with her, I remember you always sent Everett in the middle of night to bring Spanish foods." said Anna while laughing.

They walked towards the cosmetic rack and then to the baby food rack.

"Time to do a job, I have to buy every flavor" said Emilia sadly. She went ahead and started putting the boxes in the trolley. Anna was standing beside her

"It is really tough to be a mother" she thought.

She stood beside the other rack, then she saw Phoenix who looked like he was solving mathematical questions.

"What is he doing here?" She thought she wanted to call him, but she remembered what he said to her when she was leaving that he didn't want to see her again. She turned but he had seen her already.

"Anna," he called out aloud that Emilia turned.

He walked other side of rack.

"Anna, I need your help, I am here to buy food for Richard, I don't know what to buy" he said.