Chapter No 57

"She is fine," said Jane happily.

"How is fane?" Mr. Carlos asked.

"Still in coma, Luna was asking for him, she was in pain due to their mate bond, but the good news is she is healing fast," said Jane happily.

"Healing fast, but how can she, she is a witch not healer or werewolf?" said Alice, who had just heard about Lilliana.

"The thing is Luna, she is pregnant " said Jane happily, making everyone startled.

"What?" said Alice happily.

"Yeah I have examined her, she is three weeks pregnant, she has not even found out yet" said Jane.

"Poor fane, he did not find out this" said Catalina, Alice started crying. Genevieve walked forward and hugged her,

"Don't worry Mother and I are making potions for the cure, we will do our best to get our son in law back" said Genevieve while weeping Alice's tears away. Alice hugged her back.

"How is your mate?" asked Catalina.

"He regained consciousness, but was still unable to walk due to injuries over his legs," she said sadly.

"Don't worry he will walk soon, I had prepared healing potion last week for my brother in law, he fell off the stares, I will give it to your husband, he will be able to walk after a week" she said smiling.

"Right now we have to worry about Lilliana, if she woke up and found out about fane, she would get panicked as she is with the baby, it would be dangerous" said Grandma.

"The baby is healing her, " said Jane.

"Mate bond is too strong, she will break after finding fane is in coma" said Alice.

"Don't worry we will take care of this, we will take her outside for a while" said Gabriel.

"No you can't, because she has to live close to her mate" said Jane. "Try to find a way to wake up" said Genevieve.

********************

"Why do I feel like someone is staring at us?" said Isaac while looking around him.

Olivia looked too and then much to her horror she noticed Jack staring at her with calm expressions but storm could be see in his eyes. 

"Oh that's the lover boy," said Isaac. He moved closer and grabbed Olivia's hand.

"What are you doing?" said Olivia, startled.

"Watch me," he said. He smiled.

"I said I don't want anything, you order" they heard a very angry voice behind them, they turned to Jack and were scolding an Asian girl, who was sitting with him on the table next to them. She got up and grabbed her bag

"I don't know what's up to you today jack but I am leaving" she said and left. Isaac smiled widely.

"See?" he said.

"Now the other card" he said and picked Richard up. He put Richard's cap over his head, so his hairs could be hidden so does his features that resembles jack. 

"Now play as I am saying" he said to Olivia.

"What are you doing?" she asked, startled.

"You will see," he said.

"Now get up and walk with me and don't notice him " he said and got up.

"Come on honey let's go outside it's so noisy here" he said while smiling mischievously.