Lost on a island

Della was on an Adventure with Their Uncle Scrooge. Della heard a boy scream "Ah help me a Bear is chasing me!" Della Went into the cave And saw the bear. Without any hesitation, Della tried to jump on the Bear's Head. They worked as a team And took down the bear. My name is RJ, what is yours? Della, you saved me. RJ said that stupid Bear has been stealing my food. "You live here?" Della Asked. Yes, for years. My family abandoned me, said RJ. All because I wanted to go on an adventure with my dad. Well maybe you can come live with us. Della took me to her Uncle Scrooge. "Who are you lad?" Scrooge said. "Uh RJ." he said. "What is a boy like you doing on an island like this?" "My father abandoned me. From that day on, I have lived with  Scrooge, Della and Donald. RJ P.O.V: Scrooge took me to the Mansion.
           "You live here?" I asked Della. "Yep" she said, then a boy came downstairs. "Who are you?" He asked. "RJ" I said. Donald the boy said. "My name is RJ." Scrooge showed me my room, it was big with a bed. Scrooge left and Della and Donald came in. "Are you okay." "Yeah, I'm just so used to a rock floor." "It will be ok jay, I promise." Della said she hugged him. It was supper, and RJ looked confused; he forgot what a fork was. He liked the food, he was so used to hunting for his own food. That night he was scared. Della heard him screaming and ran into his room. "What's wrong?" She saw him shake. I don't really sleep much and when I do, I have nightmares.
            It was morning, and they went on a walk. When they saw a gang,  "ha" said Raven. He was holding someone by the neck and he dropped him. When he saw RJ, Della and Donald, he said "hey look it's the orphans" RJ looked mad. Raven had Della. "Let her go!" He yelled. "What are you gonna do?" Said Raven. "Fight you." said RJ. Raven just laughed at him. "Nobody can take me oh yeah, I can fight a bear." From that day on, I was known as the bear killer. "You saved me!" said Della. I owed you one you got me off that stupid Island. The next day I woke up and went downstairs. Scrooge was showing a map,  "kids we are going to find the Golden banana. We went on the cloud Slayer, I saw the map and I ripped it because it was a long way that took me five hours" said Scrooge. Scrooge got mad at me and taught me how to make a map. I fell asleep on the way there, and Scrooge woke me up. When we got there we went on a path and it was filled with traps. The cave collapsed and we didn't get to the treasure.