Chapter 8 Duck burg day

The next day RJ wanted to go to the fireworks tonight with Della. RJ felt himself being shaken awake, he opened his eyes and saw Della. "AAAAA" he yelled. "Do you not know what sleep is?" RJ said. You sleep too long, Della said. "Do you want to go to the fireworks tonight with me?" said RJ. "You mean like a date?" said Della. "I guess so," said RJ. They went downstairs, and Quackmore was getting ready to leave. "Dad," said Della, " do you have to go?" "Yes, but you will be fine, Della." said Quackmore. Later that night, they asked their uncle if they could go to the fireworks. He said yes, so they walked to the park. The fireworks started and RJ picked  up Della and spun her around and kissed her. "Well, well, well, who do we have here?"  said raven. "Oh phooey" said Della and RJ. Raven was running towards them when they heard something, it sounded like Donald. Donald jumped on Raven's head, and he fell to the ground. "Donald, what happened to waiting for us?" said Josè. "I don't know," said Donald. "Are you part of Donald's dumb band?" asked RJ. "Yes, we are part of Donald's band." "I thought you were a solo act," said Della. "That was five years ago," said Donald. Come on let's go home said RJ.