Farm

"Where are we going today, Uncle Scrooge?" "Nowhere if everybody else is still asleep" said Scrooge. Della says "I sleep long" said RJ, "you love her don't you" asked Scrooge. "Did Donald tell you?" asked RJ. "No, I figured it out" said Scrooge. "How did you figure it out?" asked RJ." I'm the richest Duck in the world, that was easy to figure out." said Scrooge. RJ went upstairs in Della's room, "wake up", said RJ "I'm up" said Della. RJ kissed Della, come on, we're going on an adventure", said RJ. "Where are we going?" asked Della. "I know where we are going, but I'm not telling you" said RJ. "We're going to the farm aren't we" said Della. "Yes we are", said RJ. "You're bad at keeping secrets" said Della. They were at the farm, this reminds me of my old home, Donald grabbed the water hose and sprayed RJ. Donald yelled "RJ". Scrooge was laughing at Donald from inside the house, "they act like their brothers" said Hortense. "RJ loves Della," said Scrooge, "I've never seen her so happy, and I'm glad she has somebody else who isn't Donald" said Hortense back outside. Come on RJ, Della took RJ to a tree, "wow" said RJ. "I want to go to outer space some day" said Della. "I want to go too" said RJ. "Come on I want to show you the animals" said Della, they went to the cow pen.  A bull charged at them, RJ and Della ran, "let's climb that tree" said RJ, "good idea" said Della. RJ and Della climbed the tree, the bull calmed down and went back into the pen. "Are you okay?" asked RJ. "Yes" said Della. RJ put his arm around Della, "even in the small adventurers something always tries to kill us" said RJ. "Only if you do something stupid", said Della. "Ouch words hurt" said RJ, Della kissed RJ, "I don't know what I do without you" said Della. "If it wasn't for you, I would've been dead" said RJ, "but you are not" said Della. "I love you" said Della, "I love you too" said RJ, "I don't want people to know about us" said RJ. "Why?" asked Della "if Raven finds out he will try to kill you" said RJ, "we only saw him once, and we were only ten" said Della, "I just don't want you to get hurt" said RJ. "You're scared of the future" said Della, "Ya" said RJ. "We will face it together" said Della, "I know you won't leave me" said RJ "come on let's go find Donald" said Della. Meanwhile, stupid bull Donald said to himself "hey don you can stop running now" said Della. "Ah the bull can talk" said Donald, RJ and Della looked at each other in confusion and Uncle Scrooge says, "I need to go to school" RJ said Della laughed, "come on kids" said Scrooge. "RJ tried to kill me" said Donald "no I didn't" says RJ.