Chapter 9 birthday

You know, we kind of miss your birthday, said Della. Ya but that's okay, what I want you can't buy said RJ. What do you want to asked Della? My sister said RJ, do you know where she is? Asked Della I don't know where my brother or sister is, said RJ. come on, let's go find her, said Della. really said RJ. yep it will be an adventure said Della. You will do anything for me won't you, said RJ. you need your real family,said Della you are my real family said RJ. RJ and Della walked Intel RJ saw someone he knew, Maise RJ said. who knows my name asked Maise. it's me said RJ, Maise turn around, RJ you're alive said Maise.

Maise hug her brother, I-I thought I lost you said Maise, I'm right here, and I'm not leaving you ever again said RJ. How did you end up here? asked Della, really Della said RJ. Oh I figured it out you left when RJ did said Della. how did you do that? asked Maise, when you go adventuring with the richest duck in the world, you can figure a lot of things out, said RJ. That's where you've been asked Maise, no he almost got eaten by a bear on an island, said Della. eaten by a bear. said Maise, yeah said RJ now that an adventure grandpa didn't prepare us for said Maise . RJ, come on Uncle Scrooge is going to be mad if we're late said Della, actually Uncle Scrooge will be mad at you said RJ. wait a minute did you say Uncle Scrooge asked Maise, yeah  Scrooge is rising me said RJ. Come on, let's go, said Della. Are you coming asked RJ,I'm not leaving your side. Little brother said Maise , I hate to admit I miss you, calling me that said RJ. Race you said Della oh you're on said RJ, Della pined RJ to the ground. hay let me up said RJ no said Della, RJ expected. Where did you go, asked Della I'm right here come on let's go said RJ. Maise RJ and Della went into the mansion you live here asked Maisie, funny you to really are Siblings said Della. "Oh, so now you believe me said RJ. where have you too been asked scrooge, ah looking for, RJ was cut off they were looking for me said maise, and who are you asked scrooge, this is my sister. said RJ. your sister, please tell me you didn't go on that island where we found you said scrooge. no, we didn't go to death bear island, said RJ. what island asked maise, how much did dad tell you, asked RJ. he told us that Adventure killed you, said maise. that's not true,  I was a five-year-old boy. dad told me that he would come back I sat there and waited for him but he never came back. every night I get nightmares said RJ.