Chapter 6 cuckoo Ludwig Von Drake

RJ, Della and Donald were sitting on the couch. "Are you kids going to sit and watch TV all day?" asked Uncle Scrooge. "We're watching double O duck" said RJ, "it's a cheap movie" said Scrooge. "We know, but we have nothing better to do" said Donald. "Well I have to go to the bin and I don't want to leave you kids alone" said Scrooge, "We will be fine." Uncle Scrooge said, "RJ, I know you and Della will, it's Donald I'm worried about." Donald said, "Scrooge just because I don't know how to attack a Monster by myself doesn't mean I can't stay home by myself" said Donald. "No you will burn the house down" said scrooge. "You trust the street rat and not me," said Donald. "I'm not a street rat, " said RJ. "That's not the point. Uncle Scrooge trusts you more than he trusts me," said Donald. "Come on kids, let's go, " said scrooge. Five minutes later they were in the lab. "So why are we here?" asked Donald. "Because uncle Ludwig has something to show us," Della said. "Hello there kiddo," said Ludwig. "What do you have to show us?" asked RJ. "A super secret weapon?" asked Della. "A crazy invention?" asked Donald. It's not crazy, Ludwig said. Ludwig took out a dagger and a super suit. "Who's going to wear that?" asked Donald. Scrooge said, " Donald put on the suit I'm going to get rid of those Beagle boys." "Donald left, he's going to get himself killed" Della said. "Not before I stop him said RJ I'm coming with you," said Della, "did you really think that I was going to leave you behind?" asked RJ. Yes, Della said he's your brother, said RJ. RJ grabbed the dagger. We will be back in a little bit. I said RJ I know lad, Della stay safe said Scrooge, I will said Della. Della and RJ left. Who is the third kid asked Ludwig, his name is RJ Della found him on an island said Scrooge. I've never seen Della so happy said Ludwig, I'm glad that Della has a person in her life that isn't Donald said Scrooge. Meanwhile the beagle boys saw Donald. hay isn't that Scrooge's nephew asked one of the beagle boys, I think so said one of the beagle boys get him said Ma Beagle Aw, phooey!"  said Donald get away from Donald, said RJ. ya get away from my brother said Dell. The beagle boys split up. my brother said Dell. The beagle boys split up.  One of them was holding Donald, RJ ran after Donald, the beagle boy knocked over a pile of rocks, RJ pushed Donald out of the way, the rocks fell on RJ. RJ Della yelled, Della ran to Scrooge, uncle scrooge RJ is in trouble, Della show me said scrooge. Della took scrooge to RJ, scrooge saw RJ we need to get him to the hospital, said scrooge. One hour later, Della was watching RJ waiting for him to wake up. RJ opened his eyes and saw Della. Della said RJ. RJ you're okay, I thought I lost you again, said Della. I will never leave you without a fight said RJ Della and RJ kissed each other. I know that you will never leave me said Della. leave me said Della. Della my life is going to change, said RJ. why, asked Della "I can't feel my shoulder, " I'm just glad that you're alive, said Della. RJ kissed Della I can't believe you almost died two days before your birthday said Della, I almost forgot about that said RJ. about that said RJ. Scrooge came into the room, hi uncle Scrooge said RJ. you're alive said scrooge what exactly happened asked RJ a hit to the noggin said scrooge. well I wasn't about to let Donald get hurt, said RJ. I know that you wouldn't let me or Donald get hurt said Della. ya well you guys are my family. I don't want to lose you like I lost my other family said RJ and you won't, lad said Scrooge. Scrooge hugged RJ and left the room. RJ I'm worried about you and I don't know what my future will be, said Della. I don't know either said RJ, I Just know that you will be part of it said Della and RJ at the same time. You deserve someone better than me, someone who doesn't scare you, said RJ, I just want you jay I love you, and you know that you and me can get through anything, said Della I know but what if I can't save you said RJ. I know you will be there for me no matter what and you will always fight for me and Donald said Della Della kissed RJ. stop worrying, said Della, I can't stop worrying about you because I love you, said RJ. RJ kissed Della when do you get to go home asked Della tomorrow. the next day Della came into the room ready to go home asked Della, yep did you go on any adventures when I was stuck here asked RJ no I wouldn't go anywhere without you said Della.