Chapter 31 the spear of Selene

the next day. RJ, you're coming to the money bin with me, said Scrooge. I don't, have a choice do I, asked RJ. no, said Scrooge. RJ followed Scrooge, they walked to the money bin. so, what I'm I doing here exactly, asked RJ. . I'm showing you the new scientist,, said Scrooge. They went up to the science lab, RJ, Meat Gyro Gearloose, said Scrooge. You hired him, you know all his inventions are evil, said RJ. They are just wildly misunderstood ! said Gyro. RJ just rolled his eyes. like you could do anything without help, said Gyro. At least people respect me, mumbled RJ. I heard that, yelled Gyro. As RJ left, Scrooge followed. You haired somebody else. Instead of me why, asked RJ, In an angry voice. I don't higher my family, and besides you are busy enough, said Scrooge.  So,  instead you took me away from my one responsibility, said RJ. Look, I get it, you don't want your boys to grow up like you did, said Scrooge. I'm scared Uncle Scrooge,  I know, I'm not supposed to be but I am, said RJ. Even the bravest people get scared, trust me, said Scrooge. How would you know, you never get scared, said RJ. I get scared, whenever you do something stupid, joked Scrooge.  ha, ha very funny, said RJ. RJ, and Scrooge went into the mansion.

What took you two so long,  asked Della. it's his fault, said RJ as he pointed at Scrooge. Scrooge went to his office, and RJ sat on  the couch, keeping the eggs warm. What, should we name the boys? asked RJ. I think we should name them Jet, Turbo and Rebil, said Della. I think we should name them something else, said RJ. I want to give our boys the stars, said Della.  Wait until they are older, if you got lost in Space, I don't know what I would do. I'm not raising the boys without you, said RJ. I guess you right, said Della. Let's set up their room,  it's most done, but it needs this, said RJ.RJ Dug through a box of his old stuff, found it, RJ said. He held up a stuffed Bear. your old stuffed Bear, said Della. I'm giving it to them, RJ said. You know, I'm glad that Uncle Scrooge got you off that island, said Della. If it wasn't for you, I would've been a bear's lunch, said RJ. Della laughed. It's not funny, said RJ. you screamed like Donald,said  Della. a bear was trying to kill me, and my plan worked, said RJ. I really hope Raven doesn't hurt the boys, said Della. I wouldn't let him, said RJ.  I won't let enemies hurt my grandnephews, said Scrooge.

Three months later.

RJ saw a Rocket Ship taking off, he ran to the money bin.  He saw the words  lost Transmission  flashing on the screen, in red letters.  I knew it, you got Gyro Gearloose to build a Rocket ship, without Anybody knowing didn't you, and Della found it, and took it. Didn't she, asked RJ. Scrooge nodded his head sadly. Do you have another rocket? asked RJ. Yeah, said Scrooge, you are not going after her. I already lost you once, and I'm not losing you again, said Maise. . I will come right back home, I promise, said RJ as he hugged his sister. I will be helping you the whole time kiddo, said Nick. Thanks dad RJ said as he hugged him. Donald went over to RJ, you bring my sister home safe, said Donald. I will. look after the boys, when I'm gone, said RJ as he got in the rocket. I will, said Donald. The rocket took off.