Chapter 12 Scar face

The next, day, Della was on the couch with RJ, her head was on his shoulder. They were going to go on a walk with Donald, so they were outside. They came across the gang "ha it's the bear killer," said raven "more like scarface" said one of the member's. Aw, phooey" said Donald. RJ took out his dagger "we can take them" said RJ. "Because ducks don't back down," said Donald. What I can't understand you" said RJ. That made Donald mad, and he started running to the gang. He started to fight them and Della was right behind her twin brother. RJ was right behind her, RJ punched Raven, causing him to bleed. Scrooge and Quackmore came and everybody stopped. Dad, Donald and Della said. "Uncle Scrooge,"RJ said. Okay, so maybe they are not orphans, said Raven. Look, we can explain. "This better be good," said Quackmore. "We were going on a walk, and we kinda got into a fight," said RJ. "You can't just go looking for Adventure," said Scrooge. "Great, now look at what you did dummy,"said Donald. "Uh Donald" RJ said. "You're just a brat," said Donald.  "RJ and Donald," yelled Della. They stopped when they saw Della being held captive by Raven. "Let her go," said RJ. He had his dagger in his hand. "Oh somebody is mad, " said Raven. RJ ran towards Raven, and cut him. Raven let go of Della. "You saved me," said Della. "I wasn't going to let you get hurt," said RJ. Della kisses RJ. "You kids are nothing but trouble," said Scrooge.