Chapter 11 plan of escape

I love you more than you know, RJ said to himself,"What are you doing?" asked DJ. " I have to go somewhere," said RJ. "It's almost night," the DJ I know said RJ. It was night and RJ snuck out of the window, ran to the money bin and saw Della. "RJ" Della yelled, Della and RJ kissed each other. For months they would sneak out and see each other, RJ and Della were now sixteen. It was night and RJ and Della were looking at the stars, so this is where you've been sneaking off to said DJ.  I thought we had a deal, said RJ come on, kids said Quackmore.  Quackmore you're a criminal you can't take him said a lady that was standing beside DJ. Wait, if RJ 's grandpa says that Scrooge can raise RJ then he won't have to be with you, Quackmore said, okay if you can find Jake. Said the Lady, that sounds like a challenge, said RJ. Della RJ and Maise went to the place where RJ and Maise grew up until they were five. Della said RJ, RJ took Della to his old secret hideout.

Who's there, said a man, grandpa? Asked RJ, a little boy flashed in his memory, RJ is it really you asked Jake I'm right here grandpa said RJ as he  hugged his grandpa. Grandpa can you let me live with  Scrooge McDuck asked RJ no  you can't stay with Scrooge McDuck said Jake, why not asked RJ, because he made us poor said Jake, but he saved me said RJ. I know that said Jake, why didn't you come and get me me, asked RJ because you were happy. Look If living with Scrooge makes you happy, I will give him the right to rise you said Jake thanks grandpa said RJ. But why did the orphanage take you? asked Della. RJ bring  your sister here, said Jake, I'm right here, grandpa said Maise. RJ ,Maise the people who raised you aren't your real parents, you were stolen by fowl. Jake said, what said RJ you heard me right, I'm the only person from your real family that they would let you see. You, too, were going to be used for evil, so I kept you away from Jack as much as I could, said Jake. RJ and Maise were shocked, what happened to our real Parents, asked RJ I don't know said Jake. They were at the mansion. You're confused aren't you, asked Della, RJ sat down on his bed ya it never crossed my mind until today, I always thought that Jack was my father said RJ. we will figure out where your real family is one day, said Della. RJ and Della fell asleep beside each other, Scrooge went to check on RJ. Scrooge laughed when he saw them. They really did miss each other, Scrooge said to himself.