Chapter 16 Cousin

The next morning, I've been thinking about our future, and what if one day we have a family of our own said RJ, I would like that said Della .  Come on, you promised we would play soccer, yelled Donald From downstairs, well let's play soccer said RJ. Della, RJ , Maise, and Donald were outside. Donald kicked the soccer ball, goal yelled Donald why did you have to make me the goalie complain RJ, RJ was covered in mud, I think it's a good look for you little brother said Maise, RJ through mud at Maise, hay said Maise. A car pulled up to the mansion. Scrooge came outside,Fethry and Gladstone came out of the car. Oh no said Donald and Della at the same time, so my brother wasn't lying, you really did take in too more kids, said Eider. uncle? Said Donald, your Uncle Scrooge didn't tell you I was coming, did he asked Eider, no said Donald. . Eider went back home. So where are we going? asked RJ, To the castle said Scrooge. every five years, the castle appears through the fog, said Della. So that's where we are going, there is no danger, said RJ, well there's my parents, said Scrooge. They're still alive, asked RJ yes they are models, said Donald. How asked RJ, because Uncle Scrooge is a cheap skeet, said Donald. But you're the richest Duck in the world said RJ. Yes I know come on kids into the car, I feel like you avoiding the Conversation said RJ, clever boy said Scrooge. They were all in the car, why did we have to take the car? asked Gladstone. Were here that's why, and remember I want you kids on your best behavior said Scrooge. When are we ever on our best behavior? said Donald, scrooge rolled his eyes, and got out of the car and so did the kids. RJ and Della ran inside, hey where are you guys going? Yelled Maise, you will have to catch us to find out, said Della. I know where they are going, said Donald. Maise, Donald, Fethry, and Gladstone ran inside the castle.

Where did you find those kids? asked Fergus. I found the RJ on an island and RJ and Della found Maise on the streets. Said Scrooge you took in two kids, said Fergus I said Scrooge. Where are we going? asked RJ you'll see, said Della. Della took RJ To a room with statues in it. What is this place? asked RJ this is my family's hall of fame, or that's what I call it and one day you might be a part of it said Della. You really think that I will have a statue one day? asked RJ yep said Della. Come on, said Della where are we going now asked RJ. To the lab said Della, uncle Ludwig has a lab in the castle, asked RJ. yeah said Della. RJ and Della went into the lab and a robot was watching them. Do you ever get the feeling that we're being watched? asked RJ. Yeah said Della, hi ya Pal said a robot ah screamed RJ, you're not scared of a little robot, are you asked Della. What I told you we were being watched, said RJ. What is your name? Little guy asked Della my name is Toodles said the robot and this is my friend, Goofbot said Toodles. Della wait do you hear that. RJ asked come on, it's coming from outside.said Della. RJ and Della ran outside, and saw Donald in an old shed.RJ ran into the shed. The shed was about to collapse on top of Donald , RJ pushed Donald out of the way, but the shed collapsed on RJ. RJ look out, yelled Della. Della ran to RJ RJ closed his eyes. When RJ woke up he was in the hospital. That was something I thought you would never do, said Jake. RJ does that a lot said Della, I do not said RJ, oh ya how about the time you save me from a bear, or when a pile of rocks fell on you or Della was cut off, okay maybe I do get hurt a lot said RJ, well I'm glad you're okay, said Jake. Jake left, I was going to save Donald, but you bet me to it said Della. . I didn't want you to get hurt, I Couldn't live without you, I wouldn't be here you gave me a purpose in life. I love you and I always will said RJ Della kissed RJ I love you too, and I never want to be without you either said Della. The next day. Jake came into RJ's room. You didn't just want to live with Scrooge, did you asked Jake. No I wanted to be with Della, said RJ. I never thought that you would be in love said Jake, that day RJ went home.