Chapter 10 far apart

You aren't the only one who left after dad told us said Maise what happened,asked RJ Mason Started yelling dad cut Mason Jack tried to kill me, said Maise. RJ and Della left thank you, Scrooge for saving my brother, I've never seen my brother so happy, said Maise. I'm afraid that your brother is in love, said scrooge, he loves Della doesn't he, asked Maise. yes they love each other said scrooge. the next day the doorbell rang. Scrooge opened the door, I'm here for RJ said a man, why asked Scrooge, he is not Legally under your protection, and neither is Della and Donald, said the man. Uncle scrooge what's going on, asked RJ. I'm here to take you away. Said the man, you can't do that, he's family said Della. I'm also taking you, and your brother, back home said the man. Uncle scrooge, don't let him take us away, said RJ, Della and Donald. I don't have a choice, I can't go against the law, said scrooge. What is going to happen to us? asked Della ,you and Donald will go to the farm said, scrooge, what about me asked RJ, you will go to the orphanage, now go pack said the man.

RJ ran up to his room, and  RJ laid on his bed. Della came into his room and laid beside him. It's going to be living on the island all over again, said RJ whatever happens, I will always love you, said Della RJ kissed. Della I never thought we would be a part, even if we never see each other again I love you, and I will never forget our adventures said RJ. Don't say that, Uncle Scrooge will figure something out, said Della I hope so said RJ.  come on RJ, yelled the man, RJ and Della kissed each other. I got to go, said RJ, Maise and RJ got into a car. RJ was at the orphanage, well this is our life now sis said RJ.  the other boy's scream at RJ, what's wrong, asked one of the boys, it's the bear killer, DJ said the boy. DJ you don't remember me do you, asked RJ. wait a minute RJ ,asked DJ yes it me I'm alive physically, said RJ. what happened to you, this isn't the RJ I remember, said DJ, you know what It's like to lose someone in your life, said RJ, ya I lost you said DJ, well I got taken away from the people who raised me, said RJ. You have been through haven't, you asked DJ, ya said RJ.

Della and Donald were at the farm. Are you ok Della asked Hortense, I miss him,said Della you too were close, said  Hortense.  Hortense left, Quackmore I've never seen Della like this said Hortense,  being far apart from someone you love can be heard said Quackmore.  She really loves him,  doesn't she asked Hortense.  I think he might be a Future family member said Quackmore,  if Scrooge can get him back said Hortense. Quackmore went into Della's room, hay dad Della said sadly I'm going to try to get RJ back, said Quackmore. But what if you get caught, asked Della I'm willing to take that chance said Quackmore, Quackmore left the room as  Della wrote a letter to RJ.

Back at the orphanage. Where were you all these years? asked DJ, I lived on an island for five years, one day a girl found me,  she saved my life, from that day on I lived with her and her brother and her uncle. we went on a lot of adventures together, said RJ. Her uncle was Scrooge McDuck, wasn't it asked DJ, ya he raised me said RJ. y-you really are the bear killer said DJ. yeah I used to be, said RJ no you still are the bear killer, I know it said DJ, don't you get it, without Della I'm nothing said RJ.
You really were happy there weren't you, asked DJ. Yeah but now that all gone, said RJ DJ left. RJ went up to his room. I miss you Della RJ said to himself. an envelope slipped under RJ's door. RJ grabbed the envelope and opened it, it was from Della.it read RJ, I wish that we weren't in this mess,  My dad has a plan, meet me at the money bin, and I'll tell you the plan. Remember, I love you.