Chapter 44 friends we will always be

Mason's p.o.v.

Is he still following us, I asked. I don't think so I heard my brother say, as we ran towards the mansion. When we made it inside Scrooge looked at us with a funny expression on his face.

Scrooge's p.o.v.

When the boys came into the house they were covered in blood. What happened,I asked. we got attacked by a guy in a black ski mask, said mason.RJ went outside as his brother said this.

Jayde's p.o.v.

Dad, where are you going? I asked my dad as I saw him leave the house, to the police station, my dad said. Can I come ,I asked

RJ's p.o.v.

I was surprised when Jayde asked me this. "Sure", I still did not know why she wanted to come. Why do you want to come exactly?

Jayde's p.o.v. 

Because my friend will be there. I also know everybody that works there. So I can help you,I said. I was Expecting him to Argue but, he didn't. He motioned me to come with him.

Still Jayde's p.o.v.

When we got to the police station,I saw Cole sitting on a bench, playing on his Phone.Hi yea Stranger,I said.Cole looked up from his phone when he saw me his eyes lit up, what are you doing here he,said in an excited voice as he hugged me.Someone tried to kill my dad, and my uncle, so now my dad is here trying to figure out, who was trying to kill them,I said. So why are you here, Cole asked. I came here to see you, I said

Cole's p.o.v.

When she said this I was shocked. So why are you here, shouldn't you be at school? I asked. My family doesn't really go to school, because it makes us a bigger target when we are out in public, or at least that is what I think, Jayde said. I nodded. It made a lot of sense considering the duck family has a lot of enemies. Have you found anything out about your uncle I asked. I think he got captured, Jayde said. At that moment a duck in a red and blue shirt came into the room. He motioned for Jayde to follow him.