Chapter 20 stuck with you

Della and RJ were eighteen.It was morning, Ash went into RJ's room and barked. I think you need to train your alarm clock said Della. Trust me I've tried said, RJ ash laid down in between RJ and Della. Come on, let's go see what Trouble we can get into today, " said RJ. RJ and Della went downstairs. You kids are up early, said Scrooge, "you can thank Ash for that,"said Della. RJ put dog food in a bowl and gave it to Ash and then grabbed a bowl of cereal, ash doesn't know any better, said RJ. Where are we going to today asked Della. I don't know, I think we should go to an island that nobody knows exists said Scrooge. come on, let's go said RJ, we have to wait for Donald and Maise said Della. can't we just leave them asked RJ, Scrooge looked at RJ, I'm going to guess that means no said RJ. Maise came downstairs. Come on, let's go Uncle Scrooge, said Maise, we have to wait for Donald said RJ, no you don't said Donald. . Come on kids let's go said Scrooge, to adventure said RJ. They were on the plane,Della follow this map said Scrooge.Where are we going asked Della, I told you we're going to a place that nobody knows exist said Scrooge. So, you don't know where we are going, said RJ, all right so, I don't know where we're going, said Scrooge. If you don't know where we are going, how am I supposed to know where we are going? asked Della you don't said RJ with a smirk on his face I will know, asked Della. When adventure calls, Scrooge said. Della landed the plane. How about here, said Della. I guess we can go on an adventure here said Donald. They got off the plane, Donald stepped on a rock and a trap door opened, RJ,Maise, Della, Scrooge and Donald fell in it.

They went down three different paths, RJ screamed. Another door opened and RJ landed on the ground, RJ got up.   Scrooge Della, Maise, ash, Donald RJ yelled. yeah I'm over here said Donald. Donald RJ went over to Donald, are you okay? asked RJ, yeah wear is everybody, asked Donald. I don't know, RJ helped Donald get up off of the ground. Come on, let's find a way out of here, said RJ. RJ pushed a rock into the wall. What are you doing? asked Donald this island is full of traps, that how we go down here said RJ. I haven't noticed, Donald said in a mean voice. What do you have against me? asked RJ.  the day I met you.you took my sister away from me. I would do everything with Della but then you came along, said Donald. You too are siblings and nobody can take that away from you. you think I'm taking her away from you, but I'm not. You too have been there for each other,  since the day I met you, and before that. I will do anything to keep you and Della safe. I know what it's like to feel like, you're away from your family trust me, I know said RJ. I still think you're a brat but, you are like my little brother, and without you my sister would be dead, said Donald. You're a lot like  my big brother. Except you don't try to kill, me said RJ. Come on let's get out of here said Donald. Meanwhile Della, Donald, RJ, Uncle Scrooge, yelled Maise. Ash barked, yah I'm over here said Della. kids, Scrooge yelled we're okay Uncle Scrooge. Where are the boys asked Scrooge, they probably went through the other path,said  Della and Maise said at the same time. Donald, I hear them said RJ. RJ and Donald ran into Scrooge, see we told you said Della and Maise.