Chapter 33 the planet of penguins

A/N me and my friend wrote this chapter, so it doesn't really make sense. but it's fun to read.

In a faraway world, where penguins live and eat waffles. RJ landed his rocket ship on the planet. Well, P.A.L I hope you are right this time, said RJ as he got out of the rocket ship. Meanwhile two ducks named flipper and meeps were flying in They're Rocket. When a red light came on. flipper, what is happening, asked meeps as the Rocket crashed into the ground. Well, our rocket ships done for. We need money to pay for all these parts, said meeps and to get More parts added flipper. Flipper and meeps Went in an arena Betting money for a duck fight. Flipper and meeps, ran away because they lost, and Didn't pay them beforehand. Get them, yelled the Penguin. The penguin caught up to them. The two lost ducks were trapped. By the alien Penguins. They were thrown into a Cage. Well I hope you to are happy, because in 48 Hours you two will be killed by poison, said the Penguin as he left.

Meanwhile, the cops went to RJ's rocket ship, and found RJ sitting outside of it. We need your help, said one of the cops. With what, asked RJ. Flipper and meep are missing, and I Thought because you Are going to different planets, you could take them home, said the cop. I can't take them home, but I will save them, said RJ as he left. RJ went to the Prison that Flipper and meep were in. I'm going to get you guys out of here, said RJ as he Broke the lock. an alarm went off . Where do you two live, asked RJ, as they made their way to the rocket. Earth, said flipper as They got in the rocketship. They sat down, well I'm going to mars, said RJ. Well we escaped, said meep as he put his feet up On the control center. I wouldn't Celebrate yet, said flipper. Meep looked out the window, and saw the Penguins Chasing Them.

They crash landed on Mars. Well, I broke all my equipment, let's go find some more, said RJ. Don't you need more resources to repair the equipment, asked flipper. Yea that's what we're going to find, said RJ. They got out of the rocket, and started looking for Supplies. When they were looking for supplies, the Penguins found them. Martian mickey and Martian Pluto, Stepped in front of Them. Come on, said Martian mickey as They went and hid in a crater. Here, this should help you, Martian mickey said as he gave RJ new equipment. RJ, ran back to his rocket and left.