Chapter 21 brother

It was morning. Wake up, Della said, what are we going to do today asked RJ. Uncle Scrooge is making Donald, and Maise go to the money bin, said Della. So that means we can go on an adventure, said RJ. I thought we could stay home, said Della. RJ and Della heard something, it was coming from downstairs. What was that asked Della. I don't know, let's go check it out said RJ. RJ and Della went downstairs. a young male duck grabbed Della. Hey let her go said RJ, I have to do what fowl wants, said the duck. The duck ran away with Della. Della punched the duck, and ran away. The duck cut her off and grabbed her again. let me go yelled Della, the duck ignored her and walked into one of fowls hide outs. He put Della in a cage that should hold you, said the duck. Good job Mason, Jack said. RJ fell through a vent bear killer. Mason said. Jack a little duckling flash in Mason's Memory, you wouldn't kill me I'm your annoying little brother said RJ. I think we should finish the fight we started. Mason said, I wasn't going to let you kill me then, and I'm not going to let you kill me now said RJ. RJ let Della out of the cage. Hey, that's cheating, said Mason. Mason chased Della and RJ to the money bin. RJ ran to Mason and cut him. Mason pined RJ to the ground and cut RJ until he was unconscious. Della pined Mason to the ground, look what you did yelled Della. Scrooge saw this grabbed RJ and left. Della jumped into the money to spy on Mason, and just like she planned Mason grabbed some money that was on Scrooge's desk. an alarm went off, and the cops arrested him, Della said. The cops took Mason Della went back home.

A week later, Della went to the hospital RJ opened his eyes Della, RJ said. Della and RJ kissed, when you said you and your brother fight a lot, I didn't think he would actually try and kill you, said Della. When I was little I used to get into even more trouble then we do now, but most of the time my brother blamed me for something he did. One day I got mad at him. flashback RJ was five and mason was seven, hey dad RJ Stole my toy, said mason. I did not said RJ. RJ grabbed a piece of plywood and hit mason, making Mason bleed, Jake grabbed RJ end of flashback. I never got to apologize to mason, and he still hates me said RJ. you should try and fix things between you and your  brother, said Della. he will try and kill me again, said RJ. "He won't hurt you, he's behind bars," Della said. Mason made up his mind, said RJ. just think about it, said Della.

RJ and Della were in the mansion, I thought about it, and I don't want my brother to be my enemy forever. I will go tomorrow, said RJ. The next morning, RJ went to the police station. You're here to see your brother aren't you asked a cop, ya RJ mumble. The cop took RJ to Mason's cell,The cop left. what do you want Rider,  Mason said in an angry tone. I haven't been called that in years, and I've never been called that by you said RJ. Wait I have known you for eight years, and you never told me your real name? asked Della, nope I haven't said RJ.  Look I'm sorry, I was an idiot when I was a kid, said RJ. you were just trying not to get hurt, said Mason. RJ you can be an idiot, but you are my little brother, and I know you were just trying to protect Maise.  I should've stood up for you. If I did you wouldn't have gotten stuck on that island said Mason. look that wasn't your fault. said RJ Jack should've been proud of you and not me.  I'm glad I ended up on that island. If I stayed I wouldn't of gotten the chance to start a new life said RJ as he looked at Della .I'm not beaten up for every little thing I do. That must be nice, If l don't listen to fowl they hurt me. I would rather live on the streets, and no I'm not living with you said Mason. How did you know I was going to say that? asked RJ. I've known you since I was two, and you're predictable said Mason. why don't you just run away or sneak out at night asked Della. Ah, who are you? asked Mason. I'm Della, you know your brother does act like Donald, said Della. You doubted me, joked RJ, no said Della. You guys could, oh I don't know, let me out, Mason said. We can't let you out until you give me some answers, said Scrooge, you can't make me talk said Mason. RJ threw his daughter at the wall. Oh yeah, said RJ. Okay just don't kill me, said Mason, and you used to call me a coward, mumble RJ. hey said Mason Della laughed. RJ, Della go home, I will be there in an hour, said Scrooge, yes Uncle Scrooge. RJ and Della said at the same time, Della and RJ left. So you really saved my brother's life, asked Mason. Indeed I did look, I'm going to get you away from fowl said Scrooge. Sorry, but I can't, I will just make fowl come after you and my brother. RJ has a hard enough life as is said mason. Well if you ever change your mind, you know where the mansion is, said Scrooge. Back at the mansion, Della and RJ were laying in bed. you feel bad about leaving your brother, don't you asked Della. ya, but that's where he belongs, said RJ. RJ and Della fell asleep.

The next morning. RJ was in the kitchen getting breakfast, Ash barked. Yay boy you need food I'm getting there said RJ. You seem distracted lad, said Scrooge. I'm just thinking about Mason, said RJ. Oh said Scrooge. RJ went back upstairs, what are you thinking about asked Della, um nothing said RJ, you're lying said Della. No I'm not, said RJ. RJ I've known you since we were kids, I know when you're lying, said Della. Fine I'm going to break my brother out of jail. Please don't tell Uncle Scrooge, said RJ okay I won't tell Uncle Scrooge. Just do me a favor and go at night, so nobody will see you, said Della. Okay I will go at night said RJ. Della kissed RJ. It was night, and RJ went to the jail where his brother was. Rider, what are you doing here, asked mason. I'm bustling you out, as long as you promise to not hurt me or my family, said RJ. They are not your family, but okay, said mason.  RJ cut the bars with a saw, okay come on said RJ. RJ and Mason ran outside, thanks little bro said Mason. I don't get it. Why do you want to live with fowl, asked RJ. Because I want to keep you safe, now that I know you're alive. I still don't know how you are alive, but you are. I'll come back some day, said Mason. Mason ran away.