Chapter 46 A day with Dewey

Marcus look behind his dad, he saw someone he didn't recognize. Who is that Marcus asked. That's your brother Isaac, Margaret said. Marcus turned as white as a ghost B- b- brother. Mason tried not to laugh, he knew how his son felt. Isaac ran up to his brother and hugged him, at that moment something changed inside of Marcus, he felt like he was a bear. looking out for his little brother.Yuck, what is this feeling, he mumbled to himself just loud enough for his father to hear. Mason laughed, that would be your protective instincts kiddo, Mason said. That's something your dad doesn't have, joked Maise. Hey I saved you, I just didn't save Rider, Mason said. Marcus rolled his eyes and walked away with his brother. You know that went way better than I expected, Margaret said.

RJ's p.o.v.
Dewey go pack your bags so we can go,I yelled, okay, Dewey yelled from upstairs. I went into the garage, to grab something when I saw DJ,Where have you been, I haven't seen you in weeks. Your dad is making me do all his work for him. I shrugged, and continued looking through the boxes, until I found it.I started walking to the plane, when Della caught me.
Where are you going,she asked. I'm taking Dewey on an adventure, I said. I guess you can take my plane as long as Dewey flies it, she said.Ouch, you trust our crazy eleven year-old son, to fly the plane instead of me, RJ said. Well yeah, he knows what he's doing, she said. I rolled my eyes. she forgot that I would fly the plane, when we would go on long adventures, that way she could sleep. I flew the plane to let you sleep, I said. Yeah years ago, she said. I'm not that old, I mumbled.  I just want you and Dewey to be safe she said. We will, I said as I kissed her. As I started to walk towards the plane, when I saw Dewey. Race ya, I yelled. Dewey began to run towards the plane. Dewey beat me by swinging on a rope. As Dewey sat down in the pilot seat, I put my old pirate hat on his head. He looked up at me with a confused expression on his face.then he looked at his reflection in the window and smiled.where are we going to go, captain Dewey I asked, as I sat down in the passenger seat and put my feet on the dashboard of the plane. So where exactly are we going you'll see, said Dewey as the plane started dropping down into the ocean. Ahhhh the  to boys yelled. A few minutes later the plane crash landed on an island.
Jayde's p.o.v. Back at the mansion.
I was sitting in my room, watching my phone, when I heard my window open. Hi Jayde, said a familiar voice. I looked up from my phone, to see a male duck, about sixteen years old . he had dirty blonde hair. from his voice, and his appearance I knew exactly who he was. Cole what are you doing here, I asked. I was bored, cole said. I nodded. Who are you Louie asked as he entered my room. Ah he's  no one, I blurted out as fast as possible. Both Cole and my brother, gave me that are you kidding me look. Fine, you win. This is my friend Cole, I said. I get that, but why did he come in the house through the window, Louie asked. Your Uncle Scrooge doesn't exactly trust me, Cole said. He also doesn't know how to use doors, I said. Cole rolled his eyes. Okay Louie said,as he walked away. Finally, I said. Your plan was to bore you brother, so he wouldn't bother us, wasn't it, Cole asked. I nodded my head.

Maise's p.o.v. I saw Louie walking down the hallway. Louie what are you doing, I asked. Nothing, he said as he ran towards his room. That kid is up to something ,DJ said. Wonderful detective skills, did you get them from a mouse wearing a detective a hat and coat, I asked sarcastically. Yeah he was also holding a magnifying glass, DJ said. I rolled my eyes. Well you're going to have to get use to playing detective, dad. DJ looked at me in confusion. Wait  you're serious, DJ asked. I nodded my head. DJ picked me up and spun me around in a circle, as he kissed me.
Cole's p.o.v. A few hours later
At this point it was midnight and Jade had fallen asleep. I realized that I would be in even more trouble, if I went home. So I started heading to the couch, however I turned around and walked over to Jade, and kissed her cheek without even thinking. After I had realized what I had just done. I quickly ran to the living room, and laid down on the couch before falling asleep.

RJ's p.o.v.
A few minutes later. I helped Dewey out of the plane. Where are we, he asked. I don't know, I said as I carried him out of the plane. What is that, Dewey asked pointing to something in the distance. I don't know, in a little bit we can go check it out, I said. It might be a little longer than you think, dad, Dewey said as he pointed to the plane. When I turned around, I realized what he was talking about. Well Launchpad would be proud, I said.
Dewey's p.o.v.
You know Launchpad, I asked. Yeah I knew him when I was a kid, Why don't you go find some supplies well I fix the plane, my dad said. I nodded, as I started walking towards the shipwreck.

RJ's p.o.v.
Well'p Della's going to kill me, I muttered under my breath. I went into the plane and grabbed the spare tool kit. Aw phooey, this is going to take forever,I said as I looked at the damage.
Della's p.o.v.
Where are you too I mumbled, as I looked out the window. Della what are you doing up so late, Uncle Scrooge asked me. Uncle Scrooge I'm not a kid anymore, you don't have to worry about me,I said. You're still a kid to me, he said. I laughed, well  it's true he said. At that moment I caved in and told him what was wrong. RJ and Dewey have been gone for a long time, I'm starting to get worried, I said. They'll be fine  I'm sure RJ has everything under control, Scrooge said. For once it's not RJ I'm worried about, I said.  Uncle Scrooge nodded his head, I'm sure they'll be back before tomorrow, he said.

An hour later Dewey's p.o.v.
After an hour of walking , I finally made it. The shipwreck looked worse up close, it looked like it had been sitting here for a hundred years. When I entered the ship, a blue coloured smoke rose from the ground. A pirate monkey appeared in front of me. Who dare wake me from my slumber,he said. "Umm," another ghost rose  from the smoke. I was about to run when I ran into someone. I looked up to see my dad standing in front of me. D-dad do you see them to, I asked. My dad nodded and put his hand on my shoulder. I figured you'd be used to it, we have a ghost butler living in our house, he said. I guess you have a point.
RJ's p.o.v.
The moment I saw my mom,questions  started racing through my head.Wait a minute, can't I only see you if I go to the underworld, I asked. normally, yes, but there are different places to summon spirits, such as this shipwreck, or other places where people have died, she said I guess makes sense I said. Can I have the treasurer now, Dewey asked I looked at my son in confusion. What, this is an old pirate ship. No, you cannot have the treasure,said the ghost pirate. As expected, Dewey ran right through the ghost, grabbing the treasure map, and ran back to the plane. I looked at my mom and shrugged, before chasing after Dewey. After a few hours, we made it back home.

Dewey's p.o.v
As soon as I ran inside the house, I saw my mom waiting for me, I immediately ran to her and hugged her. Where have you been,she asked. I found a shipwreck full of ghosts, I answered.
RJ's p.o.v.
As soon as I walked into the room I saw Della glaring at me, I ignored her and took the map from Dewey.