➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3

Teju's pov.

I took shower, and sitting in my with my bathrobe, di and jiju entered

Vaish: Baby, we had breakfast , we are going to pharmacy, Karan will be with you ,if u had any problem just call karan or me, karan will bring breakfast for you, now I am leaving,

Abhi: Take care Teddy!

And they went, then I went to closet, and I only wore lower part, I can't able to wear my bra too ,it's paining, when I was standing in front of the mirror half naked, the door opened, who else can be, it was Karan obviously .

He saw me and closed his eyes and turned back,..

Karan: Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!...I don't know that u r half naked, I bought breakfast for you.

Teju: you had already seen me full naked, now what?

Yeah guys! He saw me full naked and I too saw him but that was bymistakely Lol .

Karan: That time, it was by mistake!

Teju: It's okay you can turn around .

Karan: Noo noo , first u just wear u r dress.

Teju: Karan yaar! I can't even able to wear bra, it's paining so much .

Then he turned around, now I was under the blanket , I just covered my upper body with blanket without touching my breasts.

Karan : bhabhi said, she spoke with doctor, what did doctor told?

He said and took the breakfast plate, and sat near me, while he feeding me, I told him everything what doctor told, he just listened to me, and then he completed feeding me then went to wash his hands, after sometime he came,

Karan: So now, when the milk will be emptied, u will be relieved from the pain?

Teju: Yes!! But it will take long time! Because we have to find breast pump na!

I said with a sad tone, he just layed beside me! I started scrolling my mobile abt this, and I found adult breastfeeding, it's like it will help them to be relax, I turned my head towards karan..he saw me and asked What happened, I just shook my head, everything I will share with him, should I ask him to help or not...??

Wait! I have a plan...it will work .

Hmm Wait! I have a idea, if I did this he will fall in my trap and I don't care if it's right or wrong I just want to get relieved from this pain.

Three.....twooo...oneee...plan starts now, I started crying , Karan saw me with worried eyes,

Karan: Tejasswi, what happened? why r u crying? Please tell me if I can help little .

Teju: I can't bear pain anymore, just do something (and my tears flowing down my cheeks).

Karan: teju yaar ,what will I do now?
Wait let me call bhabhi!

He turned around to call di, but I caught his wrist ,if he call bhabhi then my plan will waste .

Teju: karan! Do you think you could help me?

Karan: would you like me to go see if any shop have breast pump?

Teju:.Noo ...I ...me...an...ummm.

Karan : come on teju say it , if I can do I will do....

Teju: uuhhmmm......I me ..mmm ...can ....y .ou....do ...it ... please Karan ?

I said with a low voice, tears were flowing down my cheeks,
Karan saw me with wide eyes, he didn't believe what I said,

Karan: teju...uhmmm ..ho.w ca..n...I do....th..att?

Teju: It's okay, I knew it that you will not help me ,who will help a person like me?

I said in the most saddest voice, I know that he will melt in that,and next minute he removed blanket from my upper
body, and attached his lips to my right nipple, this was expected hahaha, and he began to suck, my pain started relieving slowly.

Karan: it's not that baddd!

And I smiled at him, his hand went to my other breast and started playing, and my hand went to his hair and massaged them softly, in some minutes he just emptied one breast, and now he was on left side, I saw him and he slept while sucking, , I wrapped my arms around his neck, his mouth was still attached to my left nipple,and his hand was on my right breast, and I closed my eyes, I don't know when I felt asleep.

When I was abt to turn, something caught me, i saw karan still keeping my nipple in his mouth, I am half naked in front of my best friend , still I am not embarrassed nor feeling any shame or feeling uncomfortable, then I saw that he was opening his eyes, he opened and saw me,
and he realised the position,

Karan : ........

I had written, what came to my mind, and I posted this chapter please don't judge me 🙂👍🏻🤭🙈

Next chapter after 80+ votes ,10+ comments and 2 new followers