➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 36

Karan kept his hand on her shoulder but she didn't give any response, he then kneeled down near her, and lifted her face and made her look in his eyes, he kissed her forehead.

Karan: Tejasswi, Here after we can't do anything, we can't able to change the past, but we can change the future, I know it's hard for u, even for me too, but we should forget it as a nightmare, and we should move on, how many days we are gonna spent by crying, see god took baby from us, but he will again send our baby to us ....come on Tejasswi,let's forget it ..and can move on. Our baby will be not happy seeing us crying you know he/she might be watching us..

Teju wiped her tears, and nodded her head.

Teju: I will try but I need some time to heal it .

Karan: that's like my baby girl!

Teju: baby girl?

Karan: han, its u r new Nick name.

Teju chuckled, karan was happy to see her smile,so he thought to divert her mood.

Karan: Come let's go!

Teju: where?

Karam: to bath,!

Teju: Together?

Karan: ya Ofc..

He said and pulled her, both got bath After some hours, they both came out in a bathrobe, and get dressed and both went down to eat their lunch, Abhinavi were happy to see them, Abhinavi kissed teju's forhead, and hugged her, she also hugged them back,.

Karan: Am I invisible?

All chuckled and ate their lunch, teju went to her room, Abhinavi and Karan were sitting on couch,

Karan: bhai, I m thinking to take teju to her fav place, so that she can forget about this, and she can enjoy,.

Abhi: u mean u r going for a honeymoon?
(after being pregnant honeymoon 🤣😂)

Karan: I never said that.

Abhi: come on karan, I know u very well.

Karan: Okay, I surrender, okay we are going day after tomorrow, book our tickets please!!

Abhi: but where?

Karan: Maldives!

He said and ran to their room,

He went and saw Tejasswi sitting on the edge of the bed, and thinking about something, he went towards her, lifted her in bridal style, and placed her on bed, and hovered over her.

Karan: u know what?

Teju: what?

Karan: we r going somewhere!

Teju: Where? When?and is di , Jiju and angle also coming?

Karan: Day after tomorrow, to Maldives, and no how can come to our honeymoon!

Teju: Honeymoon? But Karan I said I need time so yo---..

Teju pushed Karan on bed and sat straight,

Teju: But karan, now is it necessary?

Karan too sat near her, and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

Karan: Tejasswi, I told u na, we should move on, let's forget that, we can go Maldives for 2 weeks,...

He kissed her cheeks.

Teju: but karan, ...

Karan: untill u r saying yes, I ain't gonna stop kissing, he said and continued kissing her cheeks .

Teju kissed his cheeks.

Teju: okay ,we can gooooo!