➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 54

After 14 years..

A man is cooking in the kitchen. And one boy is coming downstairs.

Boy : Good morninggg dad!

Man: Good morning prince! Are they sleeping?

Boy 1: yess! U go and wake up u r kids and wife! I will do remaining cooking!

Man: okay Tanvir!

(So the man is karan, and the boy is Tanvir)

Karan went to his room, and saw his wife sleeping, he sat beside her, and caressed her hair!

Karan: babe wake up!

Teju: two mins!

Karan: even our kids woke up! U r one who is late today!

Teju: Okay, I am wake! Just give me a lift to bathroom!

Karan: Okay!

He said and gave a lift to teju, then he went outside to wake others, he came out of his room, when he saw a girl age is running after a boy .

Girl: u Aarav kundrra! I am not gonna leave u!

Boy: witch! u become fat! U can't even ran how will you catch me!

And Aarav hid behind Karan ,,

Girl: dad, he poured water on me!

Karan: okay! U go and get ready for school, I will take care of him!

Girl: okay dad!

Karan turned and saw Aarav was not their,
(In mind): This boy! Ugh!

Then he went to another room and saw a girl sleeping on a big bed, hugging a teddy. Karan went towards her and kissed her forehead.

Karan: princess, wakey up!

Tanya: two mins dad!

Karan: same like your mom! If u didn't wake up, then u will get late for college!

Tanya: It's okay!

Karan: Aditya, u here! She is sleeping, u can go!

Tanya woke up with a jerk,

Tanya: no no, I woke up! Wait a minute, i will come!

She said looked around the room, and she didn't find him, she glared at karan.

Karan: okay, finally u woke up na! Go and get fresh, then come down.

Tanya: papaa it's not fair..

Before she could say something, he ran out of her room, he again went to his room, and saw teju, with bathrobe standing infront of the mirror and drying her hairs, karan wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her hair, and kissed it.

When both were romancing, they heard noise from downstairs.

Karan: again they started! I am going down to handle them, u come fast!

Teju: hm!

Karan went downstairs and saw two girls fighting.

Tanya: I am the one who born first, ....

Girl: so what, I am the last one, so u should give for the younger one!

Tanya: No, I want that!

Girl: Come on! Tanya kundrra give it for u r lovely sister!

Tanya:Come on Samaira kundrra(TejRan's 4th child, and the last child too😂lol) give it for u r sweet sister!

Sam: I am the one who took first.

Tanya: so, what! I like that now give it to me!

Karan was trying to control them ,but no use, teju came downstairs and saw them fighting with each other.

Tanya: Mom, why did you gave birth to her? If she was not here, then I could eat that milkshake peacefully!

Teju: u r one na, who asked "I want a baby sister, I want a baby sister"

Tanya: I said in small age,if I asked, then u should beat me and told no right! But u guys were ready to do anything!

TejRan's eyes were popping out!

Teju: okay, leave that topic! Now for what u guys r fighting!

Tan/Sam: there is only one chocolate milkshake, and I want that!

Both said at same time, and looked at eachother.

Teju: where is that?

Tan/Sam; on table!

Teju went towards table, and took chocolate milkshake in her hand, and she looked at both of them, and she drank the whole milkshake in single sip.

Tan/Sam: Mooommmm!

Teju: what, chocolate is my favourite too! So, I drank it!

She said and gave a toothy smile to them! Tanya and Tanvir went to college, Aarav and Samaira went to school.

In evening, all were sitting on couch except Tanvir.

Karan: Tanya, where is Tanvir?

Tanya: he said, he will come later!

Karan: Okay!

All were chatting abt their day, when Tanvir entered, his shirt was covered with blood, and behind her there is a girl ...

              Introducing characters

Tanvir kundrra: studying at imperial college and university! Has a crush on someone,(will reveal later). Always loves to disturb their parents romance. Single ,but ready to mingle. Has dad's body, and mom's character.

Tanya kundrra: studying at imperial college and university. Mingled in the age of six(u know 😂) had mom's face, and dad's character! Always scold Tanvir  to disturbing their parents romance.

Aarav kundrra: age 14 Studying in school. Single. Always enjoy all their fights. Always do prank on someone. Naughtiness overloaded. mini karan. Single.

Samaira kundrra: age 12 studying in school. She is the carbon copy of Aarav kundrra.