➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 35

Doc:But we can't save the baby ...she fallen on the stomach, and her stomach got hit by a strong edge more than 6 times, and it hurt the baby, and finally when she fallen on the stomach...we lost it ..sorry Mr. Kundrra. and Mrs kundrra is conscious u can meet, we didn't told anything abt baby, but u have to ..

Abhi: Go Karan.

Karan : no Bahi I can't !!! How will I tell her ? I couldn't protect my baby !! I can't face her ..

Abhi : you have to be strong for your teju . She needs you know more then she need anyone else .

Karan's pov

My eyes is controlling tears, how can I say this to her, we both were excited to see our first baby, even next week we took appointment for ultrasound, then I entered and saw Teju looking at ceiling, when she saw me she gave me a small smile, I went beside her and sat on the stool which was beside her,..

Karan: r u okay?

Teju: yeah, I am fine, but what abt our baby karam? Our baby fine na?..

Karan: Tejasswi...

Teju: I know karan our baby is fine, u don't worry our baby will be in our arms in few months, we can play with baby,..

How can I say this to her that our baby is no more, karan u have to, before she could dream more u have to tell.

Karan: teju, ..w..e..lost our baby.

Teju: don't prank with me karan, it's not a time for your stupid jokes .if u fixed any camera here, then remove it, I ain't in the mood of acting...

When the doctor entered.

Doc: Mrs.kundrra he is saying the truth, and we aren't doing any prank here.

And I saw her eyes covered with tears and soon it started flowing her cheeks, and I broke down, she slowly sat on bed, I looked at her and we both broke down in each other's embrace, it's our first baby, and we didn't take care of that, we dream a lot about that little baby, but that poor baby was killed for our mistake....

Doc: U guys wana see u r baby?

I and Tejasswi looked at each other, and then looked at doctor and nodded,

Doc: Nurse, bring!

Along with nurse bhai and bhabhi entered, I saw nurse holding something in her hand, and doctor took it and gave it teju's hands, it was like a small round shape made of something, and around that towel was there, and it's one side was badly injured Which was covered.

Doc: It's u r baby, we took it from Mrs.kundrra's stomach, it's just 12 weeks, so it's the baby,

We thought that we will hold baby in arms, and he/she will catch our fingers, and he/she will see us, give a smile to us..teju touched our baby with her hands...

Teju took the baby in her arms, and touched it with her hands, Karan was holding that under the towel, teju's hand was caressing that, her tears were falling on that, Karan slowly bend down and kissed it, he then looked at teju , then teju kissed the baby forehead,

Teju: Doc, why u took it out from my tummy?

Doc: Mrs.kundrra , one side of the baby is completely injured, and the baby is half out of u r womb, so it's very critical to save the baby, so we asked permission to them,(pointing Abhinavi) and we took that, And when you was in the hospital baby was already dead by that Time .

Abhi: karan, u went somewhere that time doctor asked me, I was left with no option I'm my hands I am sorry.

Karan: it's okay bahi, even we would take the same decision,(he said tears flowing through his cheeks)

Then doctor took that from them,

Doc: after two days, we will discharge her.

And doctor went out.

Tejasswi got discharge from hospital, and came to their house, teju was walking by Taking support of karan, when they both entered their room ,they saw baby's clothes in one corner, and there was a cute baby crib near their bed, some soft toys in a big basket, and one small bath tub for baby, and there was a lot of baby's things, both eyes was controlling tears, teju entered the room and touched those things..

Teju: my...ba..by..mu..mm..a...m
..is.s..e..ss..u...pl..s....co..me....back.....(she said and fall down on her knees, karan came near her and sat near her on his knees) wh..y...ka..karan..go..d.to .ok...b..baby fr..om...us.....

Karan: He is planning something big for us, so let's get ready for that, now go and get refresh,!

Teju went to washroom and removed her dress and broke down in tears, when she remove her dress, she always see her tummy and talk with her baby, and now when she kept her hand in her tummy she broke down in tears, and karan was changing dress, when he heard sobs from bathroom, he quickly took spare keys and opened the door , he saw teju in inners, down on the floor, in the knees hand on her tummy and crying badly,

It is painful for everyone. But a mother can feel the pain of losing her child like this more than anyone. Because everyone will imagine the child during pregnancy, but only she can feel his/her presence inside her each and every second of during pregnancy. It's really painful. 😔💔😢

 😔💔😢