➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 30

Everyone was sleeping in their room, but karan was awake he went to Tejasswi's room and saw her sitting on the bed and using mobile, he went and sat beside her.

Karan: After this we can't meet, only on our wedding day we can meet.

Teju: just four days karan! We can talk through phone.

Karan: Hmm..

Teju put her hand around his neck and pulled him closer to her, he hugged her waist,. Then after sometime karan went to his room, teju slept on her bed.

The next day, both groom and bride shouldn't meet ,till the marriage. First they called karan, he came with a normal dress, then, mother's brother as he don't have, Abhi gifted a new dress to him, he receive that, and went to his room and changed into new dress,and he came outside and sat down, and they put a garland with flowers on his neck(actually it should be put by groom's mother's brother, I don't know what u guys will call, but in my story they don't have, so, Abhi put around his neck) then, they applied turmeric on his face, hand ,on his legs, and bless him with rose petals and raw rice mixed with turmeric powder,(both will be mixed, with flowers petals) then after that all applied , Karan went to his room, and same happened with Tejasswi, but this time Faisu gave dress to Tejasswi, and put garland covered with flowers on her neck. This ritual is done, for making them pure, and they shouldn't affected by any disease, turmeric powder will make their skin glow, and bright, so that, on their marriage day, both will be bright, for that they will do this ritual, this will be done before marriage, they will do this rituals for 3 or 4 days, so that 5th, or 7th or 9th day will be their marriage.

And u guys will keep mehandi function, but here, they will call artist to bride's home, and mehandi artist will apply mehandi on her hand, will write to-be- husband name on her hand, and she will receive her payment and will go to her home, that's it. That's what done with Tejasswi,

Now four days passed, by celebrating haldi, and Tejasswi kept mehandi on her hand and legs, it's fourth day evening.

Bride side: Jan, Faisu , Ari, Lucky, Rits.

Groom side: Abhi, vaish, manjul, jai, Reem.

It was evening, Next day is Tejran's marriage, girls were sitting in Teju's room, boys were sitting in karan's room, everyone is teasing both of them. They were blushing like hell,.. and the day passed.

It's TejRan's marriage.

(Lots of rituals will be done in real marriage, but I am bad at explaining, so let's leave that)

Karan was waiting for his soon to be wife in mandap, soon teju came while wearing saree, she is looking like a angle, Karan was lost in her . pandit ji was doing pooja, girls made her sit beside Karan .

Karan(whispered): your Looking just like An Angle .

Teju:(blushing): thank u.

Then pandit jii did some more rituals, then then holy thread (mangalsutra), send to everyone present there, everyone touched it and kept their blessings, and in end they gave it to pandit jii, pandit jii took that and said some thing, and gave it too karan. everyone present in the mandap stood up.