➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 42

Karan: Okay! Let's go silently. Don't wake up u r mom.

Tanya/Tanvir : okay boss /sir ! (They said doing salute to him)

All chuckled and went downstairs, without waking teju up, but she was already up. She stood up and followed them without their notice.

Karan took ice cream and served it on bowls for three of them, and gave two bowls to them, and for him. Tanya and Tanvir sat on dinning tables and karan sat on chair infront of them. Teju was hiding in the kitchen wall entrance, to hear what they were speaking..and Tanvir and Tanya was facing kitchen entrance, but they was busy in eating ice-cream.

Tanya: So Mr. Kundrra tell us something about u r wife.

Karan: Miss. Kundrra you know what my wife is like handling a mental patient.

Tanvir: then how did u handled her all those years?

Karan: It's like doing a adventure, when she she became sad, if we give chocolate she will become happy, when she gets jealous, if I kiss her, it will make her cool, and when she gets angry, in my puppy eyes ,she will melt like a ice-cream.

He said and laughed, which made teju burn more...

Tanvir:Well, Mr. Kundrra, u remember our class teacher, Rose. She is getting more prettier day by day, and she said that, her family is searching a man for her marriage ..

Karan: U know what junior Mr.kundrra ,if I didn't marry Mrs.kundrra, then ofc I was marrying Rose ,god her eyes is like blue Ocean, once u drowned u can't come over from that .

By now teju become like volcano 🌋, ready to burst anytime, first they ate ice-cream without her, and second, karan said her mental patient, and third karan, told he would marry Rose, if he didn't marry her, and now he was explaining her features, both kiddos ate ice-cream, and licking their spoons, when Teju came out, from her hiding position.
Both looked at her, and gave a shock expression and gave each a look, and here Karan was still saying about her, .

Karan: And her shoulder length beautiful hair, silky, shinny, and her waist is perfect...

Tanvir: ahem ahem Mr.kundrra...

Karan: ya wait Mr Jr kundrra..

Tanya: umm papa ...

Karan: Wait miss. Kundrra! And another important things,.u r mom is afraid of me ..hahahaha

Tanya/Tanvir: papa aaj gay kaam se (both mummers under their breath)

Teju : So Mr kundrra, can u also tell me, that what u r saying to them ?

Karan: Is she here?

He asked in a whisper to both of them, and both nodded their heads ..

Both jumped on the floor, and Karan stood up and turned behind and saw Teju burning like a fire standing with angry face and her hands are fold on her chest .

Tanya: well it's you are personal matter mr. kundrra..

Tanvir: we aren't going to interfere in this sorry.

Tanya/Tanvir : good night Mr and Mrs kundrra . Have fun .

Karan: I helped u both to eat ice cream, but u r guys leaving me alone in danger ,...

But they both ran upstairs and leaving TejRan alone .

Karan : hey you both come back. You can't leave me all alone in front of a hungry lioness .

Teju: so Mr kundrra, am I afraid of u isn't?(in a sweet voice)

Karan: uhmmm...noo.. hehe 😅.

Teju: Then, who is afraid of whom?

Karan: off course M..e..me!

Teju: of whom?.

Karan: of you my highness!

Teju: so ,let's go to room and discuss briefly about this!

Karan: Mera pyari laddoo, I feel like sleeping on couch today, so I am going to sleep there okay .

Before he could say further, teju pulled him upstairs and pushed him on the bed ,and she came outside and saw her both kids standing there with a scared expression.

Teju: u r going to sleep in u r room, or need to discuss with us?

Tanya: no Mumma I think its better to

Tanvir: Sleep in our room Mrs. Kundrra.

Tanya/Tanvir: ok bye good night .

They both said and ran to their room, teju went to her room and closed the door. After nearly half an hour, Tanvir came outside of their room, and kept their ears on TejRan's room door. They heard some sounds.

Tanya: I think something is happening inside!

Tanvir: But what is happening inside?

Then teju screamed loudly.

Teju: Ahhh I AM GOING TO COME!

Tanya: why she is shouting like this?

Tanvir: I think she is going somewhere, before she could come , let's go to our rooms. Then both went to their room and slept.

The next day, all were sitting in dinning table and eating breakfast,

Tanya: Mumma r u okay now?

Teju: yup, and from next time, if u r going to eat ice cream ,call me also!

Tanvir: okay done!

Tanya: Mom, why you were shouting yesterday, like I AM GOING TO COME.

Hearing this teju choked her food on their throat and her eyes widened, and drank spitted the juice he was drinking and started coughing , they quickly drank water, and looked at their kids.

Teju: u guys were not sleeping at that time?.

Tanvir: uhmm nope!

Tanya: Now answer our question!

Karan:....