➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 22

Teju's pov.

Then we heard door knock, I quickly stood up from his lap, and opened the door, Riyaz came inside, he saw karan , his face was covered with injuries, he saw me and gave me a smile,. Then we both came outside and I bid bye to him, and went to my house, as I entered I saw Abhi bhai, sitting on the couch, I went towards him and sat beside him,

Teju: Bhai, did u make everything?

Abhi; Just only one file is pending Teddy!

Everyone must be confused what's the plan right, I will tell u guys ,so the thing is we have to take Riyaz illegal documents, so first I want to make Riyaz as my boyfriend, then I have to make him believe that karan destroyed my life, so that riyaz have to kidnap him, and he believed that too, then I have to talk to him abt files, then he showed each and every important documents to me, I took photo and send it to Abhi jiju, u r thinking that y I send it to Abhi jiju because he have to make exact duplicates of the documents.

Then, stage of plan 3, there is two suitcase which looks same, so I will take one and I will go to Riyaz house, then we will keep everything important documents in that, with another suitcase, jiju will keep the exact duplicate files in that, and he will take that to office, he will handover it too another men, and jiju will say to him, what he should do, then...our stage 4 of plan will start! (Author brain is dead 😂 I know you logic less 😂😭 koi na it's just an imagination ff)

Then I stood up and went to my room, Tomorrow is the important day, then I set alarm, layed on my bed, and sleep took over me.

Next Morning.

I got ready, and went downstairs, I had breakfast

Teju: Jiju, be ready, I Will come office at 10, don't delay.

Abhi: just give me a missed call.

Teju; Okay!

Then I took my car drove towards Riyaz house, I still confused that how he believed me, and still he didn't identify that it's our plan, even the readers are identified that it's our plan, but that stupid didn't identify. Well that's benefit for us, I laughed to myself and went to his house.

I went inside his house, and handover the suitcase too him, to keep all files in that, he is being the biggest dumbo, he took that from me even without asking a question.

Teju: And baby,I am going to torture him,

I said and smiled at him ,he just gave me a smile and went to keep files,I quickly made my way towards Karan room ,I opened and saw , he was sleeping uncomfortably on chair, i Locked the door, and I woke him up, his face was so tired, like he was sitting on the chair for more than 12 hrs, so he must be tired, then I told him everything abt plan, then I feed him, and bid bye to him, and came outside. Hereafter I have to ne careful, I saw Riyaz coming downstairs, then we both settled ourselves in car, I drove towards our company. When we reached there, I saw the time it was 10'o clock, I gave him a mask to wear that, I said to him after wearing that mask step outside the car, then first I went outside, and made a call to Abhi jiju, without Riyaz notice, then he too came outside,we both took suitcase and went inside, and went to receptionist.

Teju:can u say me where is the locker?

He sended me to keep this in locker, I said showing her suitcase.

Rec: Mam, 13rd floor, go straight u will find locker, but who is this man?
*She said pointing riyaz*

Teju: He is the new employee in office, I have to show him where he have to work,.

Rec: Okay mam!

Then we both entered into lift, I saw a man standing there with a mask on, and he hiding Something behind him, then we both entered the lift, I pressed 13 button, the lift started moving, for u kind information, suitcase was in my hand, then I signalled that man to drop the suitcase which he was holding, we both dropped at the same time, then I took that suitcase which has duplicated files, and he took which has riyaz important documents, riyaz shot me a look and told me to open them, I opened a little, he saw his file, (duplicate one) and told me to close it quickly, then we entered into 13rd floor, and the man who took riyaz file will go to our house, and will handover the files to Abhi Jiju,....