➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 13

Teju was sitting on the couch and watching TV, karan was laying on her lap, playing with her t-shirt lifting up and pulling down, again lifting up and pulling down(what a game😂, u r opinion abt Karan game) he was continuously doing that, it irritated teju a lot,

Teju: karan, be quite n don't irritate me!

Karan: What I am doing? Just playing with u r t-shirt!

Teju: don't do that!

Karan: I am getting bored!

Again he was continuously doing that, teju become irritated and caught his hand and pushed aside, again Karan started playing his game, teju got more irritated,she again pushed his hand, took her t-shirt off, now she was only in inners,

Teju: Now, will you let me watch movie?

Karan: laddoo !!

Teju:...

Karan: laddooooo!

Teju: hmmmm!

Karan: Umm.... laddoooo!

Teju: what karan,y r u always disturbing me, I am watching movie na, let me watch peacefully!

Karan become sad(fake sad) took his head from her lap, with a cute pout , arms folded near his chest, and fake sadness he sat at the end of the couch, so that he can maintain distance between her, he was sitting there for few minutes with silence, when ad break came in movie, teju looked at karan, and saw his cute pout, sadness, and arms folded near his chest, she got up , moved towards him and sat on his lap, her legs were wrapped around his torso,

Teju: Is my sunny sad with me?

Karan nodded his head.

Teju: really??

Karan again nodded his head.

Teju: I have something which will make u happy. U want?

Karan nodded his head in yes and again he nodded his head in no.

Teju: say ,yes or no!

Karan: Yes*he said like a 5yr old kid*

Teju: R u sure u want that?

Karan: yes.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him, he thought something else and he got something else, karan wrapped her arms around her, but Karan is naughty, if u guys don't know then know , he unhooked her bra, teju didn't realised it, she broke the bug, when she sat straight her bra fall down, and she was half naked infront of him, he was grinning like a monkey, then he again attached his lips to her nipple , she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him more closer, ...

After sometime both left eachother, teju took her bra and wore it, before she could hook it, karan hooked it and kissed her nape.

Teju: karan, don't start again! Take my t-shirt and give it to me!

Then he took her t-shirt and gave it to her, she wore it, started watching TV, karan started scrolling his mobile, when they heard door bell, karan opened and saw Abhinavi, vaish carrying angel, and she was slept on her shoulder, Abhi was carrying lot of shopping bags, they both entered and Abhi dropped all bags on the couch and dropped himself on the floor, vaish went to her room, and placed angel on bed, kept pillows around her, and came down.

Vaish: Did u both had dinner?

Karan: yes, bhabhi!

Vaish: okay, we also had dinner in mall, now everyone can go to sleep, and Abhi take all the bags and come to my room.

Abhi: lot of bags is here, u can take some na,

She took some of the bags, and went to their room, Abhi took some bags and followed her.

Karan and teju went to their room and slept. In midnight, karam woke up and came to teju room, he opened and saw her sleeping like a kid, he went and laid beside her, hugged her through waist, soon she wrapped her arms around his neck, both slept in each other's embrace.

Next morning.

All woke up and did their morning chores, Abhi went to office, vaish was with angel in her room, Karan was sitting in his room, teju was getting ready to go somewhere.

Karan: Tell me where r u going?
You are not the one ,who will go outside often!

Teju: I am going for a important work, don't ask me! U be here with bhabhi, and angel!

Karan: what if u got missed? Everyone will ask me that where u went!

Teju: I am going to nearby place, don't worry I will be back in afternoon,

Then she informed to vaish and kissed Angel, went out from the house, she took her car and went from there, riyaz also took his car and went behind Tejasswi's car, karan was seeing this from balcony.

Karan's pov.

Why this chimpanzee is going behind her, are they both going on a date? But she didn't inform me anything, both can go in same car, y are they going in different car? So that , no one can get doubt on them!

Where teju is going?
Can anyone guess??

Rate this chapter out of 10 !!!! 🙈🙊

Next update after 200+ votes , 27+ comments and 2 followers .