➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 9

Teju: Karan ..see me, I am just joking yar, u took seriously ,how can I be a girlfriend to him, that too my best friend's rival means he is also my rival na , Karan ,my sweetest best friend, my sweetheart, my dear, my baby, look at me!

Karan looked at teju,his eyes was in red colour, his nose was leaking, his nose and cheeks become pink colour, he was just staring at teju, teju hold her ears, and made innocent face.

Teju; my sweety sunny, please forgive u r laddoo,u r cutie pie, u r best friend ,pleassseeeee forgive meee!

He was just staring at teju with cute angry face, he then melted in her innocent face, and smiled.

Teju became happy ,if he smiled then it means he forgave her, she jumped on him and hugged him, he lost his balance and fall on the floor, both were looking at each other, both were drowning in each other's eyes, teju's hand on his chest, and his hand around her waist, both were leaning closer, their lips was about touch,...ring ...ring...ring .... Karan's phone ranged, they both got up and Karan attended the call, and it was wrong call, then both didn't looked at each other, Karan went to bathroom to wash his face, when he came outside he saw tejasswi sleeping ,he went and slept beside her, wrapping his arms around her, both slept in each other embrace.

The next Morning

Teju's pov

I got up because of alarm ringing, who kept this alarm, and I woke up and saw karan's legs on mine, I just pushed his legs and got up, because of that he woke up, we both did our morning chores and went down to make breakfast, we both done breakfast ,then we saw di and jiju coming down with angel, and I went to pick up angel , before that karan picked her and he started playing with him, he looks so cute while playing with her ,while we having breakfast Karan told everything abt Riyaz to Abhinavi, they both said
"we have to be more carefull from now", angel was still in karan's arms then both boys went to work, and I went to my room thinking abt karan, how much time I Will fall in love with him, yes! U guys read right, I love Karan ! I love my best friend 💗💗💗

You know what guys, 2 years I had crush on him , from 4 years I am loving him, you can ask me, if u Love him for 5 years, why didn't you propose him? Because I don't know his feelings for me, I will tell u when my crush turn into my lover.

FLASHBACK.

Teju's pov.
It was his 18th birthday , he kept party, after completing the party, he asked me.
"do wanna go for a long drive?" .I said him "yes". We both informed to Abhinavi, then we both went for a long drive.

In car

Teju: karan! it's u r 18th birthday.

Karan: Yeah!

Teju: Next is u r marriage!

Karam: Not soo soonn! I have to find a girl for me!

Teju: Okay! What type of girl u want?

Karan: What type of question is this?I don't know what to say!

Teju: wait! I will ask u few questions, and u want to answer me.

Karan:umm Okay!

Teju: So, first question, u want a beautiful girl or not?

Karan: I want a girl who has a beautiful heart, face will change time to time, so I don't depend on the outside beauty! If u r beautiful today, if some accident happens u r face will change ,so I don't see the face Beauty!

Teju: Good answer, Sec question! what you will do if she doesn't know cooking?

Karan: If she like to cook, she can cook, it doesn't mean that every girl should know cooking ,its just a survival skill ,,if she wants she can cook,or else no need. And if she doesn't know we both will watch in YouTube , we both will cook while doing romance.
*he said winking at her*

Teju: okay! Third question! Will you give her freedom?

Karan: Who I am to give her freedom? It's her freedom, she don't need to ask to me, she can do whatever she want, if she wants to Sit in home and do nothing she can ,if she wants to do a job she can, we are no one to give others freedom.

Teju: wow that's impressive! Fourth question! Characters of girl!

Karan :She should be bold to and Devil to bad peoples, she have to be kind to others, that's it.

Karan : and then the most important thing is , she have to love me, she has to stand with me in every situation, that's it.

Teju: umm Okay!

FLASHBACK ENDS.

It's the day, I fallen for him, and still I didn't get up.
I suddenly felt someone's hand on me!

Who is that sm?

Last chap gave u a little heart attack, am I right? Or am I right?

Not keeping any target but do vote Comments and don't forget to follow🥳🥺❤️