➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 47

Teju: But u have aditya to play those games!

Tanvir: I called him, but he went with Tanya!

Teju: u should call him first!

Tanvir: I was the one who called him first!(he said in a bored tone)

Teju: It's okay!

Tanvir: no, I want baby brother! Baby brother! Baby brother!

Teju: u have dad to play with u. Go play with your Dad .

Tanvir: I asked a baby bother not an old man !

Teju: your Dad is not that old anyways u r dad will play video games!

Tanvir: he is kiddo mom! He can't even win in single match with me! Mom I want a baby brother mom!

Teju: nope!

Tanvir: you know what , my friend told me he got a baby brother to play ,I also want mom! I also want! (He had tears in his eyes)

Teju: No means no Tanvir!

Then he ran inside the house while crying, after sometime teju and krupa went inside the house and saw aditya saying something to Tanvir, and Tanya was playing with her toys, and Karan and riyaz is standing in living room, listening their kids talk.

Adi: Tanvir, boys won't cry! Only girls will cry! If u cry now, then u r a girl!

Karan heard this and was about to say something, when his little princess cut him off,

Tanvir: no aditya, u r wrong! Boys also can cry! They also have a feelings like girls, but they r controlling inside them which will make them suffer one day! But crying will reduce the pain, is there any rule that boys shouldn't cry?

Adi nodded in no,

Tanya: Then what! They also can cry, and crying is not a bad habit, its the way of expressing our feelings, and the person who said u "that boys shouldn't cry" is the stupidest person ever, if u met them, go and give them a two slaps.

Aditya went to Riyaz and asked him to bend down, and slapped him two times on his cheek. And Tanvir went to Tanya and hugged her. TejRan were so proud of their kids. Krupa and riyaz were shocked that how can a kid that too 6yr old can speak this much, it's all because of Tejran, that way they thought to their kids. Then all had dinner but still Tanvir was angry with his mother. Krupa and Riyaz's family went to their home, and karan took Tanvir in arms and sat on the couch.

Karan: what happened to my Prince!

Tanvir: I asked mom a baby brother, but she said no

Karan: but u have me, mom, Tanya to play na ,then y u need baby brother?

Tanvir: I want someone to play video games with me!

Karan: I will play with u!

Tanvir: u can't even win a single match from me!

Karan: Okay, go and bring video games, we will play!

After few mins.

Karan: yes, I won 6th match too!

He said looking at Tanvir!

Tanvir: u done cheating!

Karan: u have been saying this same thing for the past 6 matches.

Tanvir: noo noo. I want a baby brother that's it !

Karan: changing u r topic.

Tanvir: I don't care!

Karan: okay u both go and sleep ,it's late now, and Tanvir, I will talk with u r mom, abt u r baby brother, don't worry!

Tanvir: omggg yaayayay thank u dad u r best!

Then both kids kissed his cheeks and went to their room , karan went to kitchen ,where teju was washing plates and bowls!
He stood back and slid his hand inside her t-shirt, and caressed her waist,

Teju: karan, don't disturb me!

Karan: laddoo, r u ready?

Teju: for what?

Karan: for giving Tanvir baby brother!

Teju: but karan..

Karan: come on let's fulfill his wish!

Teju completed washing plates, with Karan disturbing her, he made her turn towards him, and in no time he attached his lips with hers, she wrapped her arms around his neck ,his hand reached her butt, lifted her and made her sit on the slab, her legs wrapped around his torso, Sid lifted her, and switch off the lights of kitchen, and went towards his bedroom, he locked the door, and made her lay on the bed ....in no time both were naked and Karan thrusting into her and cum inside her, after two or three rounds both felt asleep.

In morning.

First Karan woke up, and saw his lifeline, kissed her forehead, and covered her naked hot body with duvet, if he stare for another two mins, then he will end up doing something unholy again, he quickly went to bathroom done his morning chores, and came out and wore his boxers which was laying on the ground. He took her inner wears, and made her wear, bcz she is sleeping, if he woke her up, he will receive four or five slaps ,so he didn't wake her up, then he wore her clothes to her. And he went to make breakfast, he was making them when, his kids came down, ..

Karan: Be ready for u r gift kiddos!

Guess the gift🎁?

Next update after 180+ votes ,15+ comments and 2+ new followers 🌚😶‍🌫️