➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 57

Teju's pov.

Finally the wedding is over, oh god! I am in the verge of crying, Tanya had started to cry, she hugged me, and  her water tank opened ,we both cried then after that she went to Paris ,yess! She is gonna stay there! Aditiya bought a house for her in Paris, Tanvir and sameera hugged us and they went to Maldives for their honeymoon, then they'll also go to Paris, Tanvir too bought a house for her there. Then all guests started to leave then I entered into the house just to hear aarav and Samaira fightings,...

Aarav: Calm u r ass down! Miss. Samaira kundrra!

Sam: F*ck off mr. Kundrra!

Aarav: with u?

Samaira: ewww shut up the fu©k up!

Aarav: u shut up first!

TejRan ignored them and went to their room,

Aarav/samaira: Mom , dad! We r fighting Stop us!

Avu: u know na that u r fighting, then stop by u r self! We r going to sleep!

Aarav: ya ya! We know you guys are Going to sleep!(sarcastically)

They both went inside their rooms.

Karan: Teju!

Teju: hmm!

Karan : are you crying ?

Teju : No I'm not why will I cry ?🥺

Karan : i know you are so stop pretending in front of me .

Teju : ya fine I'm crying now happy ??

Karan hugged her tightly and that's it for teju she broke down in his arms .

Teju : I'm missing them so much my babies 😭😭 You know it feels like they was just born yesterday . I can't take it that from today I can't hug them,kiss them nor feed them with my hands can't see them roaming running in the house in front of my eyes . How will I live without them it feels so empty .

And she started crying bitterly with hiccups .

Karan : it's okay baby clam down everything will be alright . Drink some water .

He wipes his tears silently and gave water to teju .

After sometime

Karan : teju Suno

Teju : haan bolo na

Karan: tomorrow we r going somewhere!

Teju: where?

Karan: surprise!

Tejuu gave him a confuse look, then both exchange their clothes and slept cuddling.

Next day!

Everyone woke up and was sitting on the couch. And teju was arranging plates on the table. She kept 6 plates with food .

Teju : Tanya, Tanvir , aarav , samaira ,Karan kaha ho Saab ?? Breakfast is ready come fast.

They can and silently sat on their chairs.

Teju : aree yeh Tanya Tanvir aur Sameera kha hai ?

Aarav : eehh mom ..... I ... Mean ... They .. got .... Married... yesterday .. remember ??

Teju : oh ya I forgot sorry . Have your food .

Teju was not eating her food she was just playing with her food .

Samaira : mummy please have you food .

Teju : ohh actually I'm done eating .

She said this and was about to get up . Karan came and hugged her then aarav and samaira also hugged her and she hugged them back . And started to cry missing them.

After some time

Karan is driving the car, teju is blindfolded and sitting on the passenger seat ,Aarav and his gf went for a date, Samaira and his bf went for a date, and both the date was arranged by karan.(best father😂)

Teju: Save me! Save me! Anyone save me! He is kidnapping me! He is kidnapping me! Husband is kidnapping his wife!

Karan: Tejasswi shut up!

Teju: karan! R u kidnapping me? Where r u taking me! Let me remove this blindfold! Wait! U r karan or u wore mask of karan, but his eyes r hazel brown eyes, and even if u kidnap me, I will find u by seeing u r eyes, bcz only my Karan has the hazel brown eyes! Tell me something that make me believe that u r the real Karan .

Karan: laddooooo bass kar!

Teju: okay! U r the real one!
It's been an hour, that u r driving! Pls tell me karan!

Karan: don't u know the meaning of the word surprise?

Teju: I know!

Karan: then shut u r mouth!

Teju: nooooooo

Teju: karan! Karan suno!

Karan: hmmm!

Teju: tell me!

Suddenly teju felt that the car is stopped, yes! They came to their place. Karan came outside, and opened the door of Tejasswi, and grabbed her hand, helped her to come outside. she came out with the help of karan.

Teju: can I open now?
(She asked excitedly).

Karan: yes!

Then teju opened her blindfold, after two or three seconds she opened her eyes and saw the beautiful house infront of her. Teju's eyes widened, her jaw is touching the floor.

Teju: Omggg! Such a beautiful house!

Karan: yes! (He said back hugging her)how was the surprise? Do u like it?

Teju: like it? I loved the surprise idiot!

Karan made her turn towards him, she locked her arms around his neck, both joined their forehead.

Karan: this is just for us! Only us! Only we two! Only u and me!

Teju: but when r we going to come here?

Karan: after Aarav and samaira's marriage we will spend our time here! No one can disturb us!

Teju: did they know abt this?

Karan: nope!Come lets go inside.

Then karan pulled teju inside, the house was amazing, she always told him that she wants a house like this, but today her dream came true. Then karan took something and kept on her hand, it's a kind of album!

Teju: what is it?

Karan: My head, it's a album idiot! Open it.

Teju: okay!

First teju opened and saw it was pic of their college days, both were dancing, she turned the page, it was the day that angel born, teju was kissing her forehead, karan admiring her! Teju smiled at him. It was the day of teju's proposal. Teju was kneeling infront of him. She turned the page, it was their marriage, karan tieing the knot around her neck, she turned the page, it was the teju got first time pregnant. She got like emotional after saying that and Karan side hugged her then She turned the next page, that teju holding her six months baby in her hand, karan was beside her. Teju looked at the pic, and touched the baby, karan caught her hand and squeezed. She smiled at him. Then the next page was the day, when Tanvir and Tanya was born. Teju smiled at him. He returned back. She turned the next page, it was the day that aarav born. She turned the page, it was day when samaira born.