➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 58

Karan: okay!

Teju: yyaaaayyyy!

She said and ran to kitchen. Karan followed her, she told him to sit quiet, she took Maggie packet (remember that Maggie wala chap?) She done cooking and served to karan. He took a spoon of food and kept in his mouth, teju was continuously staring him. He swallowed the food, and his eyes widened.

Karan: wow it's so delicious!

Teju: what ? reaaalllyyyy?
(she shouted in excitement)

Karan: yes!

Then they both ate sharing with each other.

After 2 years.

Teju's pov.

I woke up with sun rays falling on my face, i turned towards my husband, and saw him Sleeping peacefully. I slowly got up from his hold, and covered myself with duvet, I am naked! So I covered myself! Then after taking a bath, I was standing infront of my mirror, and talking to me! Seriously! I am looking like a 20 yr old girl. My age is..... Does that even matters? Anyways girls never mention their age. But no one can believe that, I am the mother of 4 childs. Today is our anniversary. Tanvir, Tanya , Aarav and samaira are coming here. Today is our family time. Last year aarav got married to his queen, then samaira got married to her king. I am happy for them! Today they are coming, but still Karan is sleeping, on the bed, nakeeedddd! He is also looking like a 20 yr old boy, with same well built abs, and still I am drooling over them, something can't change! Then I woke him up, we both done our morning romance, then he got fresh and I went to do breakfast, I improved myself in cooking. Then after we both had our breakfast, we were sitting on couch, when we heard car sound. We both ran outside. We saw all four coming out of the car, they came towards us and hugged us.

All four: happyyyy anniversary!

TejRan: Thannkk u!

Tanvir: Come let's celebrate!

Karan: ya let's celebrate!

Then all went inside and had a lots of chit chats, all four locked tejran in a room, and decorated hall with balloons, Aarav bought a anniversary cake, samaira came with a camera to take pics.

Tanvir and Tanya, with balloons and some decoration things. In evening they all Celebrated tejran anniversary,

Sam: let's take a family pic!

Except sam: yess!

She set camera at a distance.

Sam:  say cheese and camera will click a pic!

all stood at their position, tejran at the center, Tanya is near karan, Tanvir is near teju, Aarav is kneeling front of teju and Tanvir, samaira is kneeling front of karan and Tanya (hope u understood)

Karan: before saying cheese let's say our family attendence!

Except karan: okayyy!

Karan: King present!

Teju: Queen present!

Tanvir: Prince present!

Tanya: princess present!

Aarav: Little Prince present!

Sam: Little Princess present!

All: cheese!

And camera clicked a pic. Then evening kids Went to their house, Karan was sitting on bed,and teju was on his lap. Legs around his torso, hands around his neck.

Karan: finally everything is completed!

Teju: yess!

Karan: thank u for being there for me, in every situation!

Teju: its my duty for being there for u my baby!

Karan: My baby?

Teju: yes baby! My baby! MOMMY'S BABY!

She said and messed his hair.
And they lived happily.

                   THE HAPPY END!

I can't believe that it's ended it

I can't believe that it's ended it. I will
miss this FF and thank u sooo much for supporting guys ☺️🖤.

Should I start new ff? How was the ending? Tell me abt this FF, positive or negative or anything ☺️🖤