➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 41

Karan covered her upper with love bites, teju pushed him and hovered upon him, covered his uppers body with Love bites ..Karan was about to remove her pants,..teju stopped him..

Teju: Seriously?in front of our kids?

Karan:  but they both are sleeping.

Teju: No, let's go somewhere.

Karan: Bathroom?

Teju: I no not comfortable.

Karan: hall?

Teju: At open place . No never .

Karan: Kitchen?

Teju: At cooking place seriously? Nope.

Karan stared at her.

Teju: let's go to guestroom.

She said and pulled his hand, they both went to guestroom, continue their work, karan was about to go inside her, but she stopped him,

Karan: now what happened??

Teju: protection?

Karan : you take after pills I wanna have you raw today .

Teju : pls Karan not today .

Karan sighed and took protection, and went inside after nearly, 3 hours, they done, both layed down beside each other, and cuddled. Karan stood and wore his clothes and saw teju was struggling to wear clothes, he helped her to wear clothes , Karan lifted her in bridal style, and both went to their rooms ,and layed on the bed.

AFTER SIX YEARS.

Karan's pov.

I woke up and saw my world, everyone will see the world ,but this world is only mine, I saw my cute little princess is sleeping , one on me, another one on her, well Tara is my princess, and Tanvir is her prince, I kept my princess beside and went to fresh up, after fresh I came out and saw, all sleeping peacefully, i went downstairs and on the home speaker and turn the full volume, and played my princess and prince's fav song ,after 4 minutes, they all came down and we start our dance, it's how our morning will start, our kids will teach us ,me and Tejasswi will do same like them. After our morning dance, they all went to fresh up, I went to do breakfast, the past 2 and half years is the best, I would ever say, I saw tejasswi coming towards me, I left my work and slid my hand on her waist pulled her closer, she kept her hand on my chest, we both were kissing each other, we heard some sneezing sound, we broke the kiss and saw Tanya and Tanvir peeping through the wall, their head seeing us, and their body behind the wall ..

Teju: always seeing us, Do u guys won't get rid of this?

Tanya: mommy, come on, we r daily seeing this, u guys won't get tired of these?

Teju: u r the one who came while we were kissing!

Tanya: U guys were kissing ,while we r coming.

Teju: U little naughty girl!

Tanya: u big naughty girl!

And Tejasswi started to chase her and she ran around the whole house....both boys sighed looking at them...

Karan: little kids,let them play!

Tanvir: Mmm.

After few minutes both got tired, tanvir was helping his dad too cook, Karan completed half cooking. Tejasswi and Tanya came to them while panting heavily....

Tanvir/Tanya: Papa/Dad I am hungry.

Karan: Okay! I will go and take bath, let momma finish this cooking.

Tanya: papa, I am not ready to die soon!

Tanvir: yeah, I am also not ready!

Teju: I my cooking is so nice!
Do u guys won't trust u r mumma?

Tanya: Mumma we trust u!
She said smiling.

Tanvir: but, we aren't trusting u with your cooking (karan was controlling his laugh, but at last he burst in laughter ,and Tejasswi gave a death glare to him) .

Tanya: after cooking u can go and bath.

Karan: Okay! He said and start to do remaining things.

After cooking all are breakfast, karan took bath and now all was sitting in their room theatre to see movie, Tanya was sitting on karan's lap, teju's head on his chest, Tanvir was sitting on teju's lap.

Karan: u guys decide the movie?

Teju: What about Frozen 2?

Tanvir: Mom, u r not a small kids to watch fairy tales..

Tanya: and we already watched that cartoon movie more than 3 times..

Teju: Okay, u guys decide the film.

Tanya/Tanvir: Avengers:Endgame!

Teju: Seriously? U guys watched it more than 10 times (she said throwing her hands up)

Tanya: so what ? Mumma we can watch that movie more than 30 times.

Tanvir: Ya Let's watch again.

After the movie, all had lunch, and had dinner and slept.

In mid night.

Tanya and Tanvir woke up and went to their dad.

Tanya: papa , papa, wake upp!

She said in karan's ears, so that teju can't hear, karan opened his eyes and saw both of them were standing near him,

Karan: what wrong princess?

Tanya: we want ice-cream.

Karan: what no!

Tanya close his mouth with her hand.

Tanya : papa sushh 🤫.  Talk slowly .

Karan : no you guys will not get ice cream at this time .

Tanya: plss papa..

Tanvir : plss Dad . Your the bestest papa.

Karan:Okay stop buttering me! let's go! If u mother woke up and saw us, she will kill me.

Who knows that Tejasswi was acting like sleeping..