➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 39

Teju went to London. They have their home, so she was living there.

One month passed, in this one month, teju used to video call daily, and see her baby, and  will show Tanvir to them, tejran didn't talk too much, Abhinavi understood something is wrong between them. Now karan is at hospital, with his daughter, because Tanya is suffering from fever, cold and she isn't drinking milk, so he took her to doctor. Doctor called him ,and he went inside.

Doc: See, Mr.kundrra i had told u many times, that your baby needs breast milk and that powered milk for babies in just two months is not good for health, at this time, she have to only drink milk from her mother, it's good for her health, lack of her milk will cause any health damages in future.

Karan: But doc...

Doc: That's it Mr.kundrra.

Then he left the hospital and went to his home.

Vaish: What doc told?

Karan: powered milk is not good for her health at this time, she only wants to drink milk from her mother .

Vaish:Same! I am telling u from past few days! But your not ready to listen to me .

Abhi: karan, u also go for London, take Tanya with u, u all can live there.

Karan: no bhai, I can't go there!

Abhi: why what's the reason ?

Karan : nothing

Abhi: Karan I know, there is something between u and teju, pls for u r daughter u want to go there. As a father, won't u go for u r daughter? Is you fight is more important than your daughter?

Karan: no Bahi nothing is important for me than Tanya. I will go bhai! Book my tickets as soon as possible. I will pack everything.

Karan's pov.

It has been one month she went there, we both  talk rarely, I don't know what's her problem, wait! I am missing something, I didn't talk to her bcz of that reason, but why she is not talking with me? WAITT! WAIT! That girl who bumped into me, showed me a msg, it was similar to what teju said, that means, ..it's a plan to separate us?
(yes, finally karan found his brain which was in dustbin for a month😂) ,it's a misunderstanding, shit! shit!! I will go to London and I will tell her everything.

The next day, I and Tara(Tanya's Nick name) went to London, I finally found our home, I rang the door bell, I heard footsteps, I am nervous, karan what happened to u r body, get it to u r control. Finally door opened, and I saw tejasswi with a shocked reaction on her face

Teju: uhm..what r u doing here?

Karan: Why can't I come here?

Teju: yes u can .. obviously u can come!

Tejasswi took Tara, in arms, and hugged her, kissed her forehead.

Teju: why omg how she lost this much of weights?

Karan: After u came to London, I started to give powered milk to her...

Teju: Seriously karan, at this time powder milk for her.

Karan: Then what else I could do? Okay Listen!

Teju: ya Say I'm listening!

Karan: Then I started to give her Powder milk for her, but she didn't drink, then I tried every milk, but she didn't drink a bit, whenever she is more hungry, she wiill drink a little powder milk, she doesn't eat lot, so she become thin. So, where is my champ?

Teju: He is sleeping in my room.

Karan: okay, I am going to see him.

Teju: Don't disturb him he just slept few minutes ago.

Karan: ya okay I won't!

Then karan went to see his son, teju went behind him. Teju fed Tanya and then teju placed Tanya near Tanvir, so that both can sleep.

Karan pulled Tejasswi downstairs and both settled themselves in couch.

Karan: Tejasswi, I wanna tell u something.

Teju:(she took her phn and Started strolling her phn) hmmm say!

Karan: that day After coming back from the mall, you was not talking properly to me? Why?

Teju: After coming from which mall ? I'm not talking to you properly ? why?

Karan : stop it now I know you understood about what I'm talking !

Teju : ya good for you . Now say

Karan: Tejasswi, whatever u heard in that call not true, actually on that day a girl bumped into me, she showed me a text , asked me to read it, and I read what's written on the text, but when u heard it ..u thought something.

Teju: same thing, happened with me karan .

Karan: I know ,let's forget that, let's restart our life..

Teju nodded in yes.

Teju moved towards him and sat on his lap, he encircled his arms around her waist, she wrapped her arms around his neck, both moved towards eachother, before their lips could meet, they heard crying voices ,karan groaned and left her, both went to her, and saw both were crying, and their fingers were on their mouths, sucking their fingers..

Teju: I think they r hungry.

Teju took Tanvir in her arms, she went towards bed and settled herself with Tanvir in her arms, karan took Tanya and sat beside teju .

Teju: I will feed him, u feed her okay?

Karan: Teju what are you saying? how can I feed her, I don't have milk in my body,..I don't know from when dad start to feed babies  an----

Teju: shutttttt uuuuppppppp you idiot!

Misunderstanding over ☺️🖤

TejRan Happy family 💕☺️