➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 44

And the day passed.

The next day ,in evening, tejran sitting on living couch, both kids sitting on their lap, and keeping their head on sidneet chest.

Tanya: papa, boring!

Tanvir: Yeah dad!

Teju: let's go for shopping!

She said getting up, which cause Tanvir to fall down, he didn't get hurt, because he fell on the mattress.

Tanvir: Momm!

Teju: Sorry , veer!

She said bending down and picking him.

Karan: okay, let's go for shopping go and get ready!

Tanya: I will get ready with mom!

Tanvir: I am with dad!

Then first boys got ready, and sitting on couch!

Tanvir: dad, I am going to drink water!

He said and ran .

Karan: be careful!

Karan: Okay dad!

Then he ran into kitchen, and karan took phone and Start to scroll, when some small voice interrupted him.

Tanya: dad ,how am I looking?

Karan: beautiful as always my princess!

He said and picked her, and kissed her cheeks! She giggled, and hugged
him..then teju came down. Karan saw her and lost in her, he kept Tanya on couch, and went towards teju , he went near her..

Karan: Hey gorgeous!

Teju: hii handsome!

Karan was about to kiss, when Tanvir shouted..

Tanya: this boy na, always spoil their special moment!

Then all ran in kitchen and saw Tanvir was struggling to fetch water, all laughed at him and after that all went to mall, all were doing shopping, when someone bumped into teju....

Teju: Riyaz!

Karan's pov.

Urgh Not him again! Why this chimpanzee is here! Always there to spoil me, god...they both were continuously talking and walking front, , and we were following them..I was keeping both kids in my arms ...

Karan: Tanvir my hand is paining go and ask mumma to lift u!

Tanvir: Okay!

Then I left him down, he ran to her, and asked her to pick up, I also left Tanya down, she ran behind him, and I ran behind ,after marriage u have to run everywhere .

Ri: hey boy! Who r u? And y r u spreading u r arms in front of teju?

Tanvir: I am asking my mom to pick up! Do u have any problem?

Ri: Who is u r mom?

Tanvir: Mrs. Tejasswi kundrra!

Ri: what? Tejasswi? U are married? With whom? Don't tell me that u Married a monkey!

Tejasswi laughed at him. I cleared my throat. And coughed two times!

Tanya: Do u want water papa?

God y, this time she have to show care, wait a min, cutie pie, after I will take u r care ...

Karan: and riyaz she is married to me! Do u have any problem?

Ri: With u? Oh okay!

Karan: and these two are my little kids !

Tanya: my name is Tanya and this is my twin brother Tanvir, children of Karan kundrra and Tejasswi kundrra! Nice to meet u uncle!

Karan: over or still any other?

Tanya: that's it!(she said give a toothy smile to him)

Sm:Honey!

Ri: yes baby!

Ri: so she is my wife, and where is he?

Sm2: I am here dad!

Ri: hey my son!

Ri: she is my wife, krupa and he is my son Aditya! He is 7 yr old!

Adi was standing catching ri's leg! Tanvir was standing near teju, Tanya was standing near karan's leg. They all were standing there and discussing about their works ,and exchanged their number, and address too! But between these long conversation two members lost in each other!

Teju: okay, its late we're going to home! Bye! Let's meet some other day!

Ri: bye! Take care.

Teju: come Karan!

And Tanvir hold her finger!

Karan: Tanya! Let's go princess!

Tanya: .....
(no response)

Karan saw Tanya was staring at someone, he looked up and saw she was staring at Aditya, and he was also staring her, ri also saw and smiled at her, Karan quickly picked he up! But she was in her la la la land! Tejasswi saw and chuckled. All came to car and settled themselves, Tejasswi was quite in the whole way, which is impossible..