➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 33

Teju's pov

I opened my eyes, due to sunrise falling on my face, if u guys think that, then no, I woke up by alarm ringing, then I moved to off my alarm, but I can't, I am fixed to the place, oh.. wait ,my dear hubby is hugging me so tightly, so that I can't move, his head was on my chest, we both are half naked, his hand on mine stomach, oh god, then with my full strength I pushed his hands, he woke up due to that,

Teju: sunny, if u r awake, then off that f**king alarm, it's irritating me so much yaar,

Then he off the alarm and caressed my hair and kissed my forehead and went to do his morning chores. I wanted to say him that I am pregnant, after he comes out, I will say.

Then after sometime, he came wearing boxers, and he was drying his hair with a towel, I pulled him and made him sit on the bed, took towel from his hand and dried his hairs, his hands wrapped around my waist (I am wearing shirt now)

Teju: karan, u know what!

Karan: what?

Teju: I want to tell you something .

Karan : ya come on say me I'm listening.

I leaned down to his ear, and said

Teju: "YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME DAD SOON I'M PREGNANT "

Karan : oh ya I'm going to ---- wait WHATTTT oh Sh!t OMG is this for real ?

Teju: yes

And his eyes widened , he started jumping and running like a monkey .

Karan : omgg I'm going to be mamma and your going to be papa omg I can't believe .

Teju : aree Karan first clam down what you are blabbing I'm going to be mama and your going to be papa .

Karan : ya that's what I said now leave it . Tell is this for real or I'm Dreaming?

Teju : it's for real your not dreaming . Yes I'm pregnant .

Karan : first off all your not pregnant we are pregnant okay .

Teju: ya "WE ARE PREGNANT"

His lips broken into a smile, his eyes was holding tears.

Karan: really? I still can't believe our symbol of love is growing inside you 🥺(he asked like whispering)

Teju: areeeyy han baba !

Then I pinched his hand 

Karan : ouch WTH it hurts .

Teju : now you Believed that it's for real ?

He nodded and smiled at me .Then he lifted my shirt, and kissed my tummy.

Karan: Hey my little baby, see I am u r dad, I am gonna love u no matter what, I want u to be like your mom, strong girl, who care for others, we are waiting for your little bundle of joy come soon! We love you 💜

He said and kissed it.

Teju: get fresh, then we will tell this good news to di and jiju!

I said and turned around to go washroom, but he being a monkey, left me and ran as fast as he could, and I heard him shouting, that " BAHI BHABHI WHERE ARE YOU ?? YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GONNA BE DAD" I laughed to myself and went to do my morning chores. I know that this will be the best feeling ever, when there is someone to call u dad or mom, I am soooo excited for my little baby.

Karan's pov

It's has been five weeks, that teju said to me that we are pregnant, I was soo happy at that time, I am not going to office, I was with her all the time, and we both will talk to little baby, even though baby is small, we both will talk, and nowadays she is puking often, whatever she ate, within 15 min she will puke everything, but still I am giving food to her, she is looking tired everytime, and the main thing is her mood swings, it's the worst of all, I am sitting in my room and working in laptop, she is sitting on bed and scrolling her phone, suddenly she threw her phone and went to washroom, I went behind her, I saw her throwing up, I went towards her, and hold her hairs in my hand and caressed her back, to make her calm, she stood up and made some steps forward, but again she threw up on the floor, and her t-shirt was messed she looked tired.

Teju: karan, I am so tired! And this morning sickness, now I have to clean all these, and I have to take bath too..

Karan: babe it's okay I'm here na, stop worrying about it u go take bath and refresh u r self, I will clean all this mess and wash your t-shirt too .

Teju: I am not even able to move my hands,..

Oh god she is just pregnant for five weeks, and she is acting like 9 month pregnant lady, it's okay, I will handle her, I made her turn towards me, and removed her clothes, I threw that messed clothes somewhere, and her inners somewhere, then turned the shower and made her stand below the shower, then I came out and cleaned the floor, and went outside to get some comfy clothes for her, I went and I was taking clothes for her, I feel someone standing on windows, with black clothes, and he was wearing black mask, I think it was just my imagination and I left, and went towards her and made her wear clothes, but being stubborn ass, she is not wearing her inners.

Teju: I don't want to wear this. See I have sore breasts.

Karan: Tejasswi, what r u saying, see it is your fav red lingerie, and u r not wearing..

That's it I said, and her eyes filled with tears..oh god no

Karan: it's okay...u no need wear this, I know Your breast must be paining so no need to wear this but atleast wear clothes.

She was crying continuously, then I made her wear clothes, and took her in bridal style and made her lay on bed. She hugged her teddy, and closed her eyes.. still 8 months is there,all the best MR KARAN KUNDRRA!

 still 8 months is there,all the best MR KARAN KUNDRRA!

Was there really someone or just karan's imagination?

Who was the sm1? Any Guess