➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 46

Teju pushed him on couch, and sat upon his lap.

Teju: karan , don't be so over possesive towards u r daughter okay? One day she have to leave us , and she have to go to her husband house, okay!

Karan become sad, not only he, every father, will become sad, when their daughter move into other house.

Karan: abhi toh uski liye bahut time Baki hai untill that, I can be with her na!

Teju: yup! U can!

Teju kissed his forehead and hugged him, Karan hugged her back, and buried his head in her chest,

Teju: okay, come lets go to room!

They both checked on kids, they both were sleeping together, hugging each other, they both went to their room,

Karan: I am going to take shower!

Karan: uhmm okay go!

Teju: I want u to join with me!

Karan: sure why not!

Teju's pov.
Then I went inside bathroom, I entered into the shower after stripping my clothes, few minutes later, I noticed that Karan came inside, his hand caught my waist, and made me turns towards him, I wrapped my arms around his strong neck, and pulled him closer,

We both locked our lips, my hand went to his wet hair, and his hand was cupping my face, soon his hand moved down, and kept his hand on my chest, and squeezed it gently, a moan left my mouth, he broke the kiss, and started to kiss my neck, collarbone, jawline, I arched my back, and pulled him close, to give him his full access, he slowly pinned me to the wall, his lips was attached to my nipples, and his another hand under my thighs, I lifted my legs and encircled around his waist, he slowly began to kiss me all over my body, he turned off the shower, and picked me up, and came outside, we both dried ourselves, then went to bed, for continuing our work, I layed on the bed, and he hovered me, he was looking in my eyes, god his eyes.....his eyes has some magic power, he kissed me and our work again began, my hand went to hold his stoned back, his hand moved down, and started to rub my sensitive part,..I left a moan, in some minutes his body was rocking mine, he captured my lips so that I can't able to screams, and I kissed him so hard ,that his lips was bleeding, then we both hit climax. Took shower then I did my night routine then covered us with duvet, we both slept cuddling .

Teju's pov ends

A week passed, its a Sunday were krupa and riyaz is coming to tejran home ,to have a family time, at first karan didn't agree for this, but later teju convinced him by her own methods, teju was working in kitchen, kids in living room playing with their toys. Karan entered the kitchen and saw teju working in kitchen, he quickly ran to her,..

Karan: teju, what are you doing?

Teju: cooking!

Karan: Pls..I don't want them to die by u r food, u move and let me cook something!

He said pushing teju, but stubborn she, she didn't move, she fought with him, for not allowing her for cooking, when both were continuously fighting, door bell rang , both looked at each other, and opened the door, and saw krupa and riyaz with aditya all came inside and continue their gossips.

Karan: teju and krupa, u both guys continue u r gossips, I am going to cook!

Kru: no Sid, it's okay! We will do!

Karan: I am okay with it, but not her! And u r a guest u be here!

Krup: then call ri, he will help u!

Then ri and Karan both went for cooking and krupa and teju, went to garden and having their girls gossips.

Let's see what's happening with kids(😂).

Tanvir: Adi, come lets play! You Take this car, and I will take this car.

Tanya: adi! come lets play, barbie doll!

Adi: okay, I am playing with Tanya!

And Tanya smiled at him, and Tanvir was sitting alone watching them playing, adi was playing with Tanya, I will explain all of u their game,..it's like Tanya is mom, aditya is dad, and Barbie doll is their baby, they all playing like, when Tanvir got hell bored, he went to kitchen and saw both men, cooking actually working, if he go inside, his dad will call him and also will made him to do work, so he ran from there, and went to garden and saw his mother sitting simply and talking with krupa, so he went towards her,..

Teju: what happened baby! U r not playing with them?

Tanvir: no ,they r playing with barbie doll, I don't like to play with that.

Teju: oh okay!

Tanvir: mom!

Teju: Hmm!

Tanvir: Mom! I want a baby boy!

Teju: What? I think I didn't hear properly. What did you said say again !

Tanvir: I want a baby boy! With whom I can play video games and car races!