➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 53

Karan: pls...a little!

Teju: nope, not even a bit! He is more important now!

Karan: okay!

Karan become sad, and he came out of the shower.

Teju: u didn't give bath to me?

Karan: u said, u can take care of u self na, then take care!

He said and went out.

Teju:*mind*: this boy🤦 what can I do with him? Now he is Angad(angry+sad)
She thought and took bath, she wore Krupa's clothes and came out. Then tejran and Abhinavi, Tanya and Tanvir, aditi, new baby brother all went to Tejran house. Abhinavi staying in one room! Aditi separate room, Tanya and Tanvir as usual in their room. TejRan went to their room, whole way Karan was ignoring teju.

Teju: karan, bring his clothes!

Karan took and gave it to teju, without saying anything he took his laptop and started to work.

Teju: karan, what name can we keep for him?

Karan: decide by urself!

(He said and engrossed in lap)

When Tanya and Tanvir came inside their room,

Tanya/ Tanvir: we got a name for him!

Teju: Aarav kundrra.( No one suggested name so I kept it by myself 🙂❤️‍🩹)

Teju: Super name! Now go and sleep! U guys will be tired!

Tanya: bye mumma and papa!

Teju: byee!

Tanvir: dad!

Karan: Baby Yeah bye!

Then Tanvir and Tanya went to their room.

Teju's  pov.

Let's see this mister, how much time r u going to ignore me! I said and slept, I am so tired.

Karan's pov.

It's been a week that I started to ignore teju, which was most tough to do, it's Sunday today, Tanya and Tanvir, Abhinavi, and Aditi went to amusement park, to play, teju was in home to handle Aarav, and I am at home to work. I was sitting in my room, on couch and working on laptop, and teju was in washroom, getting a bath, and Aarav was sleeping. When I heard bathroom door opening sound, and is saw teju coming out, with a bathrobe, not a long one, but a short one. And her wet hair, god looking so hot , what am I saying? It's okay, if I stare her some more time, no..why she is coming towards me, that too with a smirking face, she caught me that I am staring at her, can't husband stare at his wife? She opening her bathrobe knot, she opened now, she is naked infront of me.. control Karan!

Teju: Babyyy!

Babyyy! Wtf? From when she started to call me baby, she came near me..

She is naked and coming near me, god save me! And I started to engross in my work, bit my mind is thinking about teju, she is coming closer to me, she came and sat beside me, and she kept her hand on my thigh, as usual I was in shorts, and her hand is moving towards my abs, with another hand she caught my chin and made me look at her, she was looking in my eyes, oh god! What the hell happened to me! My body is not moving! Is she done any magic and my body froze! She is leaning her face, to kiss me! Before she could kiss, Aarav started to cry, then she left me and my body Started to move, wtf is happening! Can't she wear her clothes and feed him, wait! How can she feed him, while wearing clothes! God ,pls give my brain back!

Then she made him again sleep and came towards me! Oh no not again! She directly took laptop from me and sat on my laps, for u r kind information, she is still naked not fully but from top! She encircled her arms around me!

Teju: why the hell r u ignoring me?

Karan: u only said na, u r son is more important for u! I'm toh not important na

Teju: I said but at that time! He is important! And now u, Tanya Tanvir, Aarav, all r equal to me!

Karan: equal?

Teju: okay, u r a little more important to me! Not stop being from possessive your own children .

Karan: Hmm! Okay!

He said and wrapped his arms around her! And looked at her lips.

Karan: May I?

Teju: as if u r gonna do this for first time!

Karan Chuckled and smashed his lips on hers, both were smooching each other lips, when her hands went to his hair. And his hand ended on her but! They broke the kiss, and teju started trailing wet kiss all over his upper body, karan pulled her and connected his lips with her jawline, and he gave wet kisses all over her neck, and kissed her cleavage. Sid looked at her, and she nodded at him! Then karan took one nipple in his mouth and started to play with other, teju was just caressing his hair and pulling him more closer, karan lifted her up and moved towards bed, then he saw Aarav sleeping there, then he took her to bathroom and placed her on tub, he removed his boxers and and went inside the bathtub. Then they made love(used protection)

 Then they made love(used protection)