➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 14

Karan's pov

What should I do now? I took my phone and called jack, my personal assistant, whenever I want help, he will there to help me,

On call.

Karan: Hello Jack!

Jack; Yes sir!

Karan: You know teju's number na, track her number, tell me, where is she! Now , immediately.

Jack: Just wait a minute sir!

He then track her location,

Jack; Sir, she is in cafe! The cafe name is "Coffee love"

Karan: okay, u know our rival company, khanna company , just take his owner number and track his number, and say to me where he is!

Jack took a file, in which all business man number is there, he found khanna company owner number, and track his location.

Jack: Sir! It's showing the same location where teju mam is!

Karan: Take your car, go to the same location, wear mask, and if u saw them together, just take video and send it to me, it's very important!

Jack: Okay sir!

With this he ended the call, Jack went to the place, wearing mask, he went inside and saw Tejasswi and Riyaz sitting on one table, opposite to each other, Jack took a seat before their table, he took out his mobile and started recoding, when he started recoding Tejasswi and Riyaz both stood up and moved towards each other, hugged eachother, then both left the place. After they went, Jack send the video to Karan .

Karan's pov

When I was sitting on bed, my mobile vibrated, and a message popped on my screen, it was from Jack, when I saw the video ,I was really broken , this is her important work?? I felt something running down my cheeks, then I realised I was crying, I will talk to her when she will come home! Then I wiped my tears and laid on my bed,.
_________________________

Karan's pov.

I am sitting on couch, which will be in living room,It was evening , still teju didn't come back, bhai said me, he will come late, because he have an important meeting, bhabhi asked me to eat lunch in afternoon, but I was not in mood for eating, so, I didn't had my lunch. she said she will be back in afternoon, but now it's evening,

Still I was waiting for her, I tried to call her,I was trying to call her from afternoon but she is not attending the call, now the time 6'o clock, when the door bell rang, I opened and saw Tejasswi, standing there, I ignored her, and again I came to couch and sat there, started scrolling my phone, she directly went to her room and changed her dress and informed bhabhi that she is arrived, she came down and sat beside putting her hand on my shoulders, I jerked her hands from me, she again put her hand on my shoulder, I stood up and sat on the near couch.

Teju: karan, what happened to you?

I didn't answer her, continue watching my mobile, she took mobile from my hands, I didn't even bother abt that, I just stared at the ceiling, she held my chin and made me look at her.

Teju: Karam why are you behaving like this?

Karan: first tell me where you went?

Teju: I went to meet my friend!

Karan: U r friend name?

Teju: Uhh...uhm...R.Rekha!

Karan: Now you are started lying to me ,I know where you went, and whom u met

Her eyes was abt to come out, I snatched my mobile from her , showed the video which Jack sent me, she was froze on her spot,

Karan: IN LAST 18 YEARS, YOU HAD NEVER LIED TO ME, BUT TODAY, U STARTED LYING TO ME , HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I CALL YOU,DID U SAW HOW MANY MESSAGE I HAVE SENT FOR U, U SAID U WILL COME IN AFTERNOON, ATLEAST U CAN CALL ME, AND CAN INFORM NA , THAT I WILL COME LATE, WHOLE FAMILY IS WORRIED FOR U, AND U ENJOYED WHOLE WITH THAT IDIOT, AND CAME LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!

i yelled on her , and I came to my room and sat on my bed. After few minutes I saw someone standing infront of me, Who else can be , it was teju, and her phone was in her hand, she made me look at her, If I looked at her, I will melt, so I shouldn't see her, I was seeing everywhere , except her, now she was dancing like a kid, who wants their attention, she was jumping up and down, walking left to right, again right to left, then karan layed on his bed, she went and stood before him, and danced like a kid.

 After few minutes I saw someone standing infront of me, Who else can be , it was teju, and her phone was in her hand, she made me look at her, If I looked at her, I will melt, so I shouldn't see her, I was seeing everywhere , except her, now she ...

Bear this boring chap guys, I guess from next chapp will be full of romance 😉💘

R u guys ready for that innocent chapter?😂🙈

Not keeping any target but please vote, comment and follow 🥺❤️