➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 48

Tanya: Gift?

Karan: yup!

Tanvir: what gift dad?

Karan: u will find soon!

He said with a wink, he then saw teju coming downstairs, he smiled at her, she gave a flying kiss to him, tejran took their coffee cup, and their kids took their chocolate milk cup, and all went to garden, talking with each other, enjoying the view, they was drinking their coffee/milk. Then it started raining heavily, Tejran kept their cups down and dropped themselves under the rain.

Karan: Come on join with us!

Tanvir: dad, mom, come inside or else u guys will catch cold.

Karan: it's okay come and enjoy!

Tanya: papa, don't be a kid ,u have two kids and u r behaving like a kid.

Teju: r u both really born for me?

Tanya/Tanvir: mommm /mummaaa!

Teju: Okay stop let us enjoy.

Tejasswi and karan both were playing under the rain, chasing each other, doing romance, dancing, singing and now they both were fully drenched. Then they came inside and took some water droplets from their face, and sprinkle on their kids face!

Tanvir/Tanya: ewww!

They said wiping their face.
TejRan Chuckled at them. And went to their room to change their dress.

In evening.

All went to mall for shopping, when they crossed baby section, Tanvir remembered that he asked for a baby brother,

Tanvir: mom, I want a baby brother, come mom let's goo!
(He asked pulling her into baby section).

Teju: but Tanvir y r u pulling me here!

Tanvir: for baby brother!

Teju: we don't get baby brother from here, we get it from...

Tanvir: then from where?

Teju: first we should pray to God then he will send a fairy at night then that fairy will keep the baby in my tummy. After sometime he will be with u to play!

Tanvir: then I am praying to God ,

Them all came out from the shop, when Tanya pulled teju's top,.

Teju: what happened baby?

Tanya: I also want a baby sister!

Teju: I am not a machine, if u ask baby boy , baby boy will come from me, and then if u ask a baby girl it will come from me,..

Karan: okay stop this let's go and eat something ,

They passed a chocolate shop and a sweet shop, when their kids start to ask chocolate,

Karan: okay, I am buying! Say what do u guys want!

Karan: I want dairy milk!

Tanvir: ladddoooo!

TejRan's eyes widened.

Karan: what do u want?

Tanvir: I want laddoo dad!

Karan: but I will not give ,that is for me!

Tanvir: but there is two, u take one, and for me one!

Karan: no! Both r for me, only me!

Tanvir: okay ask that shop uncle whether they have more loddo's or not?

Karan: Shop uncle?

Tanvir: yeah, see I want that orange colour Wala laddoo!

Karan : ohh..u said this laddoo?

Karan asked Pointing that orange Wala laddoo .

Tanvir: yeah dad!

Karan: u can take it, o Don't want this!

Tanvir: yayayay!

Then after shopping all came outside , they four were moving towards parking section, when Tanya and Tanvir suddenly stopped, when tejran feel that their kids not following them, they also stopped, Tanvir and Tanya quickly came to tejran, ..

Tanya: mom give me that water bottle!

Without asking questions, teju also gave to her, Tanvir jumped and took karan's wallet, he opened and took some money, gave wallet to karan then Tanvir and Tanya ran back, Tejran followed them, and saw that they both were giving money to a women, who is begging outside the mall, she has a little child in her hand, may be 1 or 2 yr old, she wore some little messed clothes, Tanya and Tanvir gave her some money and water bottle, and smiled at her, and came to tejran, tejran both looked at each other and gave a smile, then they all went to their home..

At Night!

Karan was sitting on couch, and working on laptop, Tanya and Tanvir was playing with Tejasswi, in their room. When Tejasswi got up to go for restroom, she fainted and fallen on bed, Tanvir quickly went towards her and patted her cheeks, while Tanya when downstairs to say to karan.

Tanu: papa..

Karan: princess, I am doing work, so go and play with you mummy, and don't disturb me .

Tanu : papa, mumma...

Karan: if she told u to call me, then tell her I am busy!

Tanya: papa mum---ma...

Karan: I TOLD NA I AM BUSY!

Tanu: PAPA, MUMMA JUST FAINTED, SHUT THAT WORK AND U R MOUTH, AND COME FAST!

Karan: WHAT??HOWW?

Karan quickly shut his laptop, and followed her,..

Karan: y u didn't tell me before??

Tanya: u didn't give a single chance to speak!

Karan: oh yeah sorry!

Then they reached the room, karan sprinkle water on her face, she woke up.

Karan: what happened babe? You okay?

Teju:.....