➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 18

In evening, everyone got ready for the party, employees in the office had been invited too, in karan and Teju both got wore their dresses and got ready, karan first went downstairs and checked whether everything is fine or not, he got himself settled in couch, when he saw someone beside him, he lifted his face and saw Tejasswi he got into teju's land, she was calling him for past 3 mins but he didn't respond her, she went near his ear and shouted, he came to his senses, and he caught her wrist and pulled her to himself, she landed on his lap, he wrapped her arms around her waist , and pulled her closer to him, he attached his lips with her, she was Froze by his sudden action, when he realised that teju didn't kissed him back, he ran his fingers inside her skirt and pinched her mid thigh ,she came back to her sense and responded back, after a few minutes they broke the kiss , After a little make out section, both went to arrange everything, then parties Started everyone started to arrive.

Now the party was on, everyone was dancing, talking enjoying, when teju saw a girl hugging karan, she went towards them, and Karan notice that teju coming towards him, and some jealous was on her face, he tried to make her more jealous.

Teju: karan, come lets dance! And you will be my partner !!
*She said pulling his hand*

Karan: Wait Tejasswi, I will talk to her then I will come with you .

Rose (random name): Haan Tejasswi, he will dance with you later  Karan will u like to dance with me?

Karan: uuhmm ya ofc, I will come!

He said and pulled her(rose) with him, teju was burning with jealous , karan hand on her waist, her one hand on his shoulder and another one hand intertwined with his hand , when she went from there, she bumped into someone.

Teju:(without looking at him) hey you bloody blind or what, Don't u have eyes, were u had kept u r brain? Idiot , stupid, I know I am hot, Don't try to touch me while bumping with me, idiot.(when she lifted her Head she saw Riyaz)

Teju: Oh... riyaz, it's u I thought someone else, sorry.

Riyaz: It's okay, btw where is karan?

Teju: umm come with me, I will take you to him.

Then she took him where Karan was , he was talking to his friends after he saw teju and riyaz he excused himself from his friends he came to teju and riyaz.

Riyaz: Happy Birthday karan!
*he said while giving him a gift box*

Karan: Thank you!

Then these were chit chatting when someone came to him .

Sm: Mr.kundrra!

Ri: kundrra?

Sm: yes, he is the CEO of AK company, and his brother is the owner of AK company.

After that someone called him and he left from their.

Ri: what's this Mr.kundrra?
You guys now know that I am the owner of khurana company, and u guys are my rival, now my neighbour is my rival, okay , now my work will be done easily,*he said while smirking*

Both karan and teju got little tension abt, then both left from there, after party everyone left, karan, teju Abhinavi all Went to their room, Tejran didn't share with Abhinavi that what happened in party, both get changed into comfy clothes, tejj went to karan's room, she saw him opening all gifts which he received as birthday gift, teju also sat beside him and started to open all the gifts, only ones gift was remaining and u all guessed it right it's was riyaz's gift, karan open the gift and it was a pen, it's not a normal pen but something was different in that pen, teju took that from him, saw the pen from every angles, she found which pen was this, before he could say something, Karan hovered over her and kissed her on lips, she responded him , after few minutes both left each other.

Karan : I love you so much Meri jaan..

Teju: ...But....karan .....I am not in love with you...

Karan: But yesterday u proposed me, ...and we ..we made love right ....

Teju: Karan I just want to have Fun with you, so j proposed you, but I didn't think u will take it serious, I am in love with other person, And we don't made any love okay it was just sex...

Karan: who was that donkey?

Teju: don't say him donkey ,he is my baby, my Riyaz baby....

Karan: What that chimpanzee?

Teju: yeah,...

She told this and pushed him and took one black Marker ,she went near board and written something, which made Karan confused....