➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 49

Karan:what happened?

Teju: I don't know!

Karan: r u...?

Teju: no, we just did it last week ago and how can I be pregnant within one week!

Tanya: what u guys did last week?

Tanvir: and what r u guys speaking about?

Karan: voh .. nothing...u guys go and sleep, we will tell u guys tomorrow let me take care of u r mom,!

Tanvir/Tanya: Okay goodnight, sweet dreams of us!

They both kissed their cheeks and went to their rooms to sleep, tejran went to their rooms,

Karan: Teju, before sleep can we check?

Teju: okay, take the kit from the third rack!

Karan took the kit and gave to teju, teju done her work, now she have to wait for 15 mins ,she went out and saw karan sitting resting his head on headboard, teju went towards him and sat beside him,

Teju: what happened?

Karan layed on her lap, and hugged her stomach, teju was caressing his hairs,

Karan: A few months ago, Mr.Singh company gave a 5 crore project to us, and he said he want us to complete the project after 8 months, but now he is asking to complete it within 4 months, how can this possible?

Teju: it's okay, everything will be fine! And u can do it! Just ask our employees to work for some more time!

Karan: but already they're working till 7, they also have families na, how can I ask them to work for some more time!

Teju: just explain situation, they will understand!

Karan: hmm! Let's hope for the best .

He said and hugged her tighter then before,

Karan: u r bestest wife!

Teju: u r bestest husband! I think the time is over let's check!

Karan: Okay!

They both went to washroom where she kept the kit, and when both looked at that, the test is negative,(2 mins silence for those who thought Teju is pregnant 😂)

Karan: u r not pregnant?

Teju: see the test is negative, so I am not pregnant! I think it happened because of weakness or stress .

Karan: How many times I said to take care of yourself and don't take stress but your not ready to listen to me .

teju: okay let's sleep now!

After one month

Teju: Sunny! Karan! Karan! Where are you Sunny!

She called him running around the house, and she spotted karan working on lap! She went towards him, and sat beside him.

Karan: what happened teju?

She showed the something to him! His eyes widened and he looked at her with moist eyes, she nodded with teary eyes and hugged him, he also hugged back and kissed her forehead .

Karan: Tanya and Tanvir, come here soon! U guys have a good news!

They both came down

Karan: U guys have a good news!

Tanya: is aditya coming?

Karan and Tanvir stared at her.

Karan: no he is not coming, but someone else is coming very soon!