➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 32

Both were kissing each other passionately his hand reached her bra, and unhooked them, he broke the kiss and started giving her wet kisses on neck, she bended a little back, so that she can give him full access, he lifted her and placed her on the bed and Hovered over her, both locked their lips, his hand went inside her panties and started to rub her sensitive part, she left a moan in between the kiss, then he removed her panties, Karan lay straight, he removed his shirt, when teju saw his chest her eyes widened, her hand went to his chest, and traced her name, actually he was tattoed her name on his chest, teju locked his lips with him, her hand was roaming on his chest, abs, her hand went down and caught his member and Start to rub from above the clothes, Karan groaned in between the kiss, teju removed his pants.

Teju: U didn't wear your boxer inside huh?  shameless fellow!

Then karan pushed her on bed, and kissed her cleavage, and kissed her tattoo, he put his mouth to her nipples and he attached his mouth with her nipples, and his hand went in between her legs, and he stated to rub faster,

Teju: ummmm ahh f**k(she moaned)

Then he inserted one finger inside her, she moaned in pleasure and pain, and he inserted another finger, and rubbed her faster. She came all over his fingers, and he cleaned them, then after giving lots of pleasure to each other, Karan pushed him inside her, she screamed in pain, he waited for her to adjust herself, after that he started to thrust faster,.in some time pain started to turn into pleasure, both came at the same time, both get cleaned ..and hugged eachother, went to sleep.

{BTW, I'm is innocent okay🙈
I am going to wash my mind with holy water 😂😂}

After Three Months

Teju's pov.

Today I found that I am pregnant, OMGGG i still can't believe it yayayay. Soon I'm going to become Mama , I can't explain how I'm feeling now 🥺😭
i am on the 100th cloud, haha, I am soo happy I still didn't say this to sunny, now its evening, he said that he will come night, and he told to me to eat dinner, and he will have with his clients, I am waiting for him, I still didn't say this to di and jiju too, I don't know what will be his reaction, if I planned something it will flop, so I am gonna directly tell him that, he is going to become father, woohhoooo!

Then time passed it's nearly 10'o clock, teju had her dinner, and sitting on the couch and waiting for karan, when she heard the door bell , she opened the door and saw karan in a bad condition, his white shirt was half covered with mud, and half ...

Then time passed it's nearly 10'o clock, teju had her dinner, and sitting on the couch and waiting for karan, when she heard the door bell , she opened the door and saw karan in a bad condition, his white shirt was half covered with mud, and half covered with blood, his left side forhead was bleeding, his arms ha injuries his pant was tore, he was struggling to walk, she closed the door, and quickly took him to their room, she made him sit on the bed, and cupped his face with both her hands.

Teju: oh god karan, what happened? What is all this?

Karan: I was coming in the car, when someone hit my car with his car, then I came out and scolded him, he came out of his car, he came towards me and hold my shirt collar, and I sensed that he was drunk, then he started to beat me, I also bet him, then we both fight with eachother, then he became unconscious, I took him to hospital by own, and left him there, then I came home. He said that I will regret later, and he said he was biggest business man.

Teju: it's okay, do u remember his face?

Karan: yeah, he was like a donkey, his face was long, and his eyes like a round button.

Teju: okay leave all these and Now go take bath! I'm bringing haldi Wala doodh for you .

Teju's pov

I will say him tomorrow that I am pregnant.

Then he came out wearing his boxers, I took first aid box, and put bandage on his wounds, and applied ointment. Then I gave him haldi milk after lots of tantrums he finally he drank  Then I laid on bed, he came upon me, to lay on me, but I pushed him, he looked at me, who will bear this cow weight on me, then my poor baby will suffer .

Karan: laddoo!

Ooo...now I understood what he wants 😏, and I opened my arms to him, his head was buried in my chest, and u all know what happened Next 🤐

now I understood what he wants 😏, and I opened my arms to him, his head was buried in my chest, and u all know what happened Next 🤐