➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 43

Karan: Uhm.. princess!.

Tanya: hmm papa tell us we are listening!

Karan: actually ,me and mumma was playing hide and seek, to change her mood, so she closed her eyes , and I Hid then when she opened her eye, she said "I am going to come!" Loudly so that I can hear her. That's it!

Tanvir: u guys were playing hide and seek without, us! That's not fair .

Karan leaned down to his ears,..

Karan: champ to change u r mom mood! Understand na

Tanvir: okay fine !

Then all had their breakfast,

Karan picked both of them, and took them near so that, they all can wear their shoes, teju also came back, karan took Tanya's shoes ,and made her stand, and kneeled down infront of her, he kept her leg on his Thigh and she caught his shoulder for support, then teju took Tanvir's shoes ,and made him wear, then Karan wore his shoes, teju also wore hers, then tejran was standing looking at eachother, teju was fixing his tie, which was already perfect, his hand on her waist.

Teju: Soo...(she said leaning)

Karan: So what...(he also said leaning)

Tanya/Tanvir: so what ,u both just keep quiet and kiss fast ,we are getting late for our school.

Then karan pecked her lips and teju kissed his forehead . Then karan kissed her cheeks .

Tanya: Over?

Tanvir: They're not going to stop Today I guess!

Tanya: Pls, u guys can continue later ,

Tanvir: drop us at school first!

They looked at them they was standing there spreading their arms, it's a clue, that they want to be pick up by their parents. Karan took Tanya in arms ,and teju took Tanvir in her arms, kids kissed their parents cheeks, and they got kiss on the cheeks by their parents,. all came outside and settled themselves in the car , Karan Started to drive.

Karan : kids..u know what?..

Tanya/Tanvir: yes papa, we shouldn't do friendship while seeing colour, caste, religion, size, gender, rich or poor, we only want to see whether they r good or bad at heart, and when someone is sad or alone, we have to go to them, and have to talk then we shouldn't let others to touch our body parts except hand, who ever talks or do anything wrong, we should make them correct, or can say that to teacher, and we shouldn't steal what belongs to others,and we shouldn't touch other things without their permission,.

Karan: that's it my kiddos! And we reached school!

Karan opened that door and came outside, teju also dose same, then both picked their princess and prince in hands, and went to drop them near school gate, were everyone was running inside happily, and rose was greeting their students from standing near gate...Karan with his one hand Combed his hair properly, teju saw this and signalled Tanya to mess up his hair, Tanya nodded, by the time they reached the gate, teju and Karan kissed their cheeks and let them down, both ran into the school,..

Rose:u kids r so cute!

Karan: All thanks goes to her!

He said pointing to teju, and smiled at her.

Then rose went inside, teju and karan stood there staring at eachother, when Tanya and Tanvir saw them from distance,..

Tanya/Tanvir: mumma, papa! We r at school, don't kiss infront of all kids!(they shouted)

Karan and teju both were embarrassed now, they both quickly left from the place.

In evening, all were sitting on a bed, not all, tejran laying on bed, Tanya and Tanvir is sitting upon them! Teju kept her head upon his chest, ..

Tanya: dad, you know what, today a boy was trying to touch me, but I said this is bad, and he ran from there, and I don't know why he ran, did I say something bad?

Karan: nope, you haven't done anything bad!

He said kissing her forehead ,

Tanvir: mumma, In this angle u r looking soo cute!

Tanya: No my papa is looking more cute!

Karan : prince you papa is not cute he is hot and handsome .

Tanya : ya I mean that only .

Tanvir: muma, in college days u looked beautiful na!

Teju: what do u mean by college days, I look beautiful everytime!

Karan: except when you are anything !

Tanya and Tanvir Chuckled and karan received a glare from Teju.

Tanvir: I bet u that, dad proposed mom!

Tanya: Nope, I bet u that mumma proposed papa!

Both were arguing with eachother, when tejran stopped them.

Teju: I only proposed him, now stop u r fighting!

Tanvir become sad, that he lost .

Tanya: I told u na!

Teju: okay,get up let's do homework.(she said getting up and moving towards door)

Tanya and Tanvir looked at eachother.

Tanvir: mom, my stomach is paining a lot(he said catching his head).

Tanya: Muma, my head is hurting a lot(she said catching her head).

Teju:stop u r drama, if u guys didn't do home work, then u guys have to eat food made by me!( She said moving outside)

Tanya/Tanvir: Noo, nooo! Wait a minute, we r coming.

Both said and ran behind her.