➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 4

Teju's pov

He opened his eyes and saw me, then he released the position ,then he got and sat straight on bed, I too got up and sat beside him .

Karan: Tejasswi, I am sorry! I didn't mean to do that, but I can't able to see you in that pain, so I just did, what u said,...

Teju: Stop blabbering Karan, don't be sorry, and thank you for helping me ..

I said and hugged him,(by his action , I can tell that he is shocked ,why) first I am half naked second he also half naked.

Karan : Now go and wear u r shirt!

Teju: karan, u already saw me full naked, now what, just be quite , go and make lunch .

I said and pushed him. Then I thought abt the day when he saw me full naked.

||Flashback||•

Teju's pov.

It was a Saturday night, we both saw movie and slept together.

In morning, When I woke up , I found myself in Karan's arms, I woke up without distrubing him, and went to take bath, always after taking bath I will wrap towel around myself , asusal without taking clothes I went to have bath, I went inside and forget to close the door, who the hell will forget to lock the Bathroom door?? If any other door it's okay, bathroom door?? How stupid I was! And then I removed my clothes and entered into shower ,i was singing songs and relaxing myself..

Karan's pov.

I woke up and saw teju's place was empty,...so I thought to go to washroom, i think teju went down to make breakfast, okay I am going to take bath, and moved towards teju's closet, I always keep my one or two set of clothes in her room, I took my towel and went towards bathroom, it's already open , I removed all the clothes from my body , I entered inside bathing cabinet and saw Tejasswi fully naked infront of me, under the shower , singing song ,water flowing through her body, I saw her from top to bottom.

Teju's pov.
I am relaxing myself, when I felt gaze on me , when I turned I saw karan he also naked, looking at me, noo staring at me, ohhh godddd! We both are naked staring at each other, no words come out of my mouth,

Sid: Can I join with you?

He said moving towards me
Wait! What he asked, is he drunk or what? He wants to join with me like seriously, and here I am blushing hard. WTF is wrong with me ??

Teju: WTFFF NOOO!! KARANN GEETTT OUUUTTTTT RIGHT NOW!

He sighed , and got out.
How stupid I was then!

•||FLASHBACK ENDS ||•

I went and took my shirt from my closet and wore it , I went downstairs to see Karan ,he was cooking , I went near him and stood beside him,

Karan: your wore dress! I thought u will not wear .

Teju: If u want, I will open it for you 😉..

I said open my shirt top button ,

Karan: aree what no! I was just kidding. Wear it don't open. I am innocent u know!

Teju: what a nice joke! Ya ya I know how innocent you are 😏 Btw, What are you making?

Karan: PIZZAAA!

Pizzaaaa ! My most favourite dish , I said jumping and shouting Karan saw and put some flour on my face.....ughhhh I took sauce and squeezed on his face. . his face was total red , I laughed at him, he took one juice bottle from fridge and poured upon me , I took eggs from fridge and threw upon him ,we played a lot with food, guys don't try this at home warna mummy's flying chapal will be coming.amd wasting food is like not good 💀  soon we got tired, we sat down near a counter .

Teju: It was amazing!

Karan: Yeah! But now we don't have things to make pizza. And we should clean this mess too .
Wait let me order something.

Karan ordered the food and again sat down near teju.

Teju: Untill order arriving can we play more?

Karan: ummhmm okay!

With Abhishek and Vaishnavi.

Vaish: Why the most of the big shops are closed?

Abhi: today Sunday na that's y I guess!

Vaish: Don't they know, Sunday most of the people will be in home ,so they will come to buy necessary things, see all the big shops are closed,*she said while spreading her hand*.

Abhi: Don't shout, my Princess is sleeping.

Vaish: what will I say to Tejasswi?
In morning, while seeing her my heart broken, now she will have more pain, I don't know how karan will handle her(they have their own ways Don't worry😜😂). She will be waiting for me to bring that breast pump, in one shop also I couldn't find that, what will I answer to her?

Abhi: Don't worry, we can say anything!

Vaish: You don't know abt her Abhi, she can't able to bear pain, and now, I am feeling worried for her! What will be her reaction when I say that " I don't find anything"
while talking they entered into the house.,and what they saw shocked them to the core.

,and what they saw shocked them to the core

What Abhishek and Vaishnavi saw?🤔🤨😏😉

Poor vaish😂

If u guys are comfortable to read breastfeeding part, I will write or else I will reduce some parts, just comment u r thoughts abt this and let me know 🥲👍🏻

Next chapter after 70+ votes , 20 comments and 3 new followers 🐥