➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8

Teju was massaging his head, karan was laying on her lap and hugging her stomach ,and suddenly he thought something and smirked evilly, And he lifted her t-shirt, and entered his head inside the t-shirt , and put her t-shirt on his face.

Teju: ahm ahm karan sir! What are you doing??

Karan: Umm... Tejasswi mam I loved being here, so can I?

Teju*cheeks turned red*: Of course, u can sir! I don't mind at all.

He brushed his nose against her stomach ,and kissed her navel, she shivered under his touch, she Lifted her t-shirt to see what Karan doing, when she lifted, she saw grinning ear to ear.(of course, he Will grin ear to ear😂🤣) before teju could say , they heard door knock , Karan got up from her lap, Tejasswi layed on bed and covered her  with duvet, Karan opened the door and saw Abhi bhai,,

Abhi: karan, are u fine? vaish said u have headache!

Karan: Yaa bhai, I had, but teju massaged my head, now I am fine, I must say teju have magic in your fingers .

Abhi: Oooooo,,,,okay! I think I disturbed u guys, u guys continue u r work! Don't forget to use protection!

Karan: Bhai, you know we are just best friends!

Abhi: yaa!yaa! U guys are advanced best friends , who knows what will happen, anyway bye!

Karan closed the door and saw Teju laying on bed, covered herself with duvet, karan entered into the duvet, teju got confused that what he was doing, he again entered his head inside her t-shirt, took one nipple in his mouth started to suck her nipple to drink her milk, he continued his work.

Teju: karan! What r you doing?

Karan:*after few sec* I am doing important work ,so don't disturb me now,!

She removed the duvet, lifted the t-shirt, she saw karan looking at her.

Teju: Is this the important work?

He just nodded his head.

After few minutes he completed drinking from both breasts, he laid beside teju, kept his head on her chest and hugged her stomach.

Karan: Tejasswi! Are we best friends?

Teju: yaa! What a doubt in this?

Karan: The things we do is not looking like best friends, it's like more than that!

Teju: karan, u r just helping me! That's it.

Karan: Well, do u love someone?

Teju: yeah, I love someone
*she said while blushing*

Karan felt a Pang in his heart, but he didn't bother about that.

Karan: I am u r best friend and u r not telling me, that whom u r loving!

Teju: Hey, drama king! Stop u r drama! I will tell u!

Karam: Then tell me .

Teju: voohh...

Karan heart beat increasing second by second.

Teju: it's  Riyaz !!!

He got shock and sat straight.
(not only for karam, for readers also)

Karan: Riyazzzz????

Teju: yeah Karan!

Karan: but u just met him today! how is this possible?

Teju: karan, u know na love at first sight, it's the meaning of that!

Karan: but Tejasswi he is our rival!

Teju: So what karan, if I become his girlfriend our both companies can keep partnership, and our companies will the top most company!

Karan: Tejasswi he is not good for u, he had used lots of girls till now, he will touch them in wrong way, even the girls was afraid of him , so don't love him!

Teju: No karan! He is not like that, I know him!

Karam: U just spoke with him for 5 hrs, but I know him since 5yrs
( In big companies owners will cover their face, they will know everything abt them, but they just don't know how they looks and their family background)

Teju: karan, within 5 hrs, I fall in love with him ,what would be happen if I met him ,5 yrs agooo*she said dreamingly*

Karam: TEJASSWI! If u had said any other boy name ,I would help you, but in this I will never help you,

Teju:I don't need your help But karan ....

Karan: TEJASSWI, WHY CAN'T U UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE THING, HE IS NOT THE GOOD BOY FOR U!

karan: KARAN,HE IS GOOD BOY FOR ME! I KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO, AND WITH WHOM I HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE, U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT, AND STOP INTERFERING IN MY LIFE, DID U GET THAT IN U R MIND?*said while closing her eyes and shouting*

Karan's heart broken into million pieces, because his best friend, his cutie pie, his laddoo said that, he has no right to interfere in her life, his eyes filled with tears, he fall on his knees, tears were leaking out of his eyes, he just didn't believe what teju has said, teju opened her eyes and saw karan was crying, she went near him and kneeled down, .

Teju: karan, .......

Poor Karan !😭💔💔💫

Poor Karan !😭💔💔💫

Karan bestie I am feeling bad for you !😢💀🤡

Few words for teju ?

Few words for Karan ?

Now what will happen next?

Are you guys excited ?

Next chapter after 120+ votes , 30+ comments and 3+ new followers 🥺🙊