➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 55

Tanvir's dress is covered with blood, and behind him there is a girl, her body also covered with blood, and a handkerchief was tied around her head, that handkerchief also covered with blood, her dress were teared at some places.
All saw them and went near them.

Tanya: Sameera! What happened to u?(the girl is Sameera)

Teju: first u guys go and get fresh, and Tanya take Sameera to your room, and give her clothes. I will come with first-aid.

Then Tanya took Sameera to her room, and Tanvir went to his room to fresh up, teju went to help Tanya, Aarav, Samaira and Karan went to kitchen to make something for them, after sometime they done cooking, and took food to Tanya's room, they saw all were there, Tejasswi was banding her wounds, but Sameera is saying ,that she will take care!

Teju: shut up! I am here na! I will do it you just be quite!

Seeing her anger, Sameera kept quiet.

Then she banded her wounds, Tanvir was already sitting beside Sameera, tejasswi sat another side, and karan handed food to them, Tanvir ate, but Sameera was arguing that she was not hungry, then after lots of convincing she ate her food.

Teju: okay! Now both of us tell us what happened?

Tanvir: actually mom, as usual our college ended, when I was coming out, i was coming to parking area I heard some sounds from store room, I went inside and saw that Rahul was catching her head, and hitting on the wall, and trying to.ra..force her...then..

Teju: okay stop! Sameera! Where r u parents? And where they living?

Sameera: my parents threw me out from house! I am living at girls hostel!

Teju: what? Why?

Sameera: They don't like girl childs, when I was born they didn't like me, and after ages they treated me like a slave, then their next child also a girl, first they threw me out, first bcz I am a girl, and I am brown! Then after some ages ,they Burnt my sister alive infront of the temple, so that they can get relief from their sin! But she was beautiful and sweet than me!

Teju: U r such a angel, your outside colour doesn't matter, but your inside colour does! And I think you're Kind enough .

Sameera chuckled hearing that!
Tanvir was happy to see her smile!

Teju: from now u have a big family,...

Sameera looked at her,

Teju: I am u r mom, and Karan will be u r dad, Tanya will be u r big sister, Samaira will be u r small sister, Aarav will be u r small brother, and Tanvir will be u r big brother!

Tanvir: WHAT? Nooooo! I am not her brother, I am her best friend..

Teju: but she wants big brother too na?

Sm: I will be her big brother!

Tanya: adiiitiiiiyaaaaaa!

She ran and hugged him!

Adi: jezz stop shouting girl!

Teju: then okay, he is aditya he will be u r big brother, okay now take rest!

Teju made her lay on the bed, and kissed her forehead, and covered her with duvet, she slept, all were seeing her care towards a girl ,whom she just met few minutes ago ..all smiled at her and left the room, except Tanvir, he was sitting there and watching her face! Tanya, aditya, Aarav, samaira, all looked at him, then went down. Soon Karan joined him!

Aarav: I think mommy's baby is in love!

Karan: but I am already married!
(he said in less voice)
But they heard that Karan said something, teju who was sitting near him, heard this and stamped her foot on his, he shouted, all looked at him!

All except teju: what happened dad?

Karan: ah nothing!

Samaira: Someone is admiring someone!

Tanvir: who is the someone?

Aarav: Who knows that someone!

Teju: Aarav, be quite! Tanvir r u in love with Sameera?

As soon as Tanvir heard this, his eyes widened, cheeks become red,

Tanvir: voh...uhmmm..mom...

Teju: so when r u going to propose her?

Tanvir: voh....uhm.. amm..mom!

Teju: just propose her soon! So that she can forget her past and can move on with u!

Tanvir: okay!

Then all had dinner, Aditya went to his home, all were sitting in Tejran's room, tejran on bed, with Teju's head on karan's chest his hand around her waist, Tanvir's head on teju's lap, Tanya's head on karan's lap, Aarav Head on Tanya's stomach, samaira head on Tanvir's stomach,..

Aarav: Mom, dad! Let's go for any family trip!

Karan: okay, decide the places!

Tanya: Paris! I heard it's the beautiful place ever, pls...!

Except Tanya: Okay!

Then all went to their rooms to sleep.
After they went Karan locked the door, and..