➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 24

Riyaz's pov.

You know what guys, I always wanna live a joyful life, but my dad spoiled everything, I didn't go to my school, I learnt everything from being home, I had no friends, only me, then college, he send me to college, but four or five body guard would always come with me, so the whole college would afraid of me, after completing college he said me to join his company, but I had no interest, I want to go London and study more, but dad didn't allow, then he compelled me to join, i joined his company, then nearly two years passed, I don't had friends, even if I made friends, dad would beat them blue and black, in this two years I never smiled,but when I went to karan's house, I started to smile, I am happy that I made friends, then one day, after attending Karan's bday party, I went to my home and saw dad sitting there, he comes to know that I am at kundrra's home, he didn't liked their company, next day teju came to my home and said she loved me, I saw dad standing in a corner, he nodded at me to say yes, I also said yes to her, after that everything was done by him, after that he understood that I am not happy with this life, and he decided ,to send me to London, finally I am happy now.

End of riyaz pov.

With TejRan

Both were kissing each other, teju's hand was roaming in his hair, and his hand slid inside his top, and started caressing her soft waist, after few minutes they broke the kiss, and karan removed her top, leaving her in bra, he started kissing her neck, jawline, collarbone, a small moan escaped from her mouth, he moved downwards, and kissed her cleavage, and down kissed navel, and sucked hard, leaving a purple mark on her, mentioning that she is his, he again attached his lips with hers , both were kissing eachother hungrily,his hand travelled down, passing her breasts, navel , lower stomach, slid his hand inside her pants, and started rub her sensitive part, he felt that she was so wet, her hand reached his pant and pulled that in one go..., Karan removed her pants, Karan moved towards her about to unhook her bra, when he looked into her eyes, asking permission,
she blinked her eyes, giving permission, he was abt to unhook, when phn rang, both groaned , teju pushed him aside, and attended the call,

Teju: hello! Jiju..

Abhi: you both come down fast, don't u guys want to eat lunch?

Teju: Coming jiju, just two minutes!

She ended the call, and told that to karan , he groaned and went to closet, he got ready, teju wore her top, and both went downstairs,and sat for lunch , while having lunch, Abhinavi noticed hickey on both neck's, they smirked at each other,...

Teju: Jiju, you can come and call us in room na, why you called me?

Karan took a spoon of rice and filled in his mouth.

Vaish: we both came to u r room ,but we both heard moans,....

Karan spilled the food on Abhi face and started coughing, teju and karan's turned full red, they both are in Tomato colour, vaish was catching her stomach and laughing seeing Abhi face,

Abhi: ewwwww! Karannn! What the hell is wrong with you ..

Vaish:So, me, angel and Abhi, are going to my friend's house for a week, and karan and teju u will be in house, Don't mess the house, keep it clean! We both are going tomorrow morning, and will come back next week evening.

Abhi : and use protection don't make me a uncle this soon.

He whispered in karan's ear's and ran away .Then the day passed normally, the next day Abhinavi and angel went to vaish's friend house , Karan and teja sat on couch and watching TV, teju's head on his chest, and his arm wrapped around her waist,...

Then the day passed normally, the next day Abhinavi and angel went to vaish's friend house , Karan and teja sat on couch and watching TV, teju's head on his chest, and his arm wrapped around her waist,