➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 38

Both saw abhi in a bad condition and went towards him, teju sat beside abhi, and karan kneeled down infront of him,

Karan: What happened bhai?

Abhi: karan, nothing...

Karan: Bhai, say what happened?

Abhi: Few months ago,we started a company in London na, it faced a heavy loss today!Now, someone of us need to go there for 6 years, so that it can come again to the top position, or else we will lose everything karan.

Karan: But bhai, what's the problem in that? Anyone of us can go na!

Abhi: I am already handling Here , how can I go there?

Karan : Who said u to go?

Abhi: But there is no other option....

Teju: I will go jiju!

All looked at Tejasswi, as she was from some alien planet,

Karan's pov.

That means it's true , she will leave me and baby girl, here and she will go London, I thought it was someone's plan, but no I was wrong, it was her plan, she planned it. Now she doesn't want me in her life, ok she wants me to raise my daughter alone then I will rise my daughter alone.

Karan's pov ended.

Karam: Yeah bhai, let her go she will go!

Teju's pov.

I thought he will Stop me, or else he will come with me to London, but what's happened to him, oh..yeah! He said he love someone in the call, after sending me to London he will live joyfully, what a plan! Now he don't want me in his life, I will rise my son alone then. I will fulfill your this wish Karan if you want it to happen like this then this will happen like this.

Teju's pov ended.

Both Abhinavi looked at them.

Teju: Jiju, Don't worry I will go to London, and handle company.

Abhi: But Tejasswi, u have two new born kids, they r only two month old, and u have to stay there for more than 6 years no--..

Teju cut off him.

Teju: I will take my son with me, and he will take care of our daughter Isn't Karan?

Karan: Yeah, I can and I will take care of MY daughter.

Teju: and jiju, no more discussion on this topic, just arrange all the things, and tell me when I should go, I will pack my stuffs.

Abhi: you have to go next week.

Teju: Okay!

Both tejran went to their room..

They Didn't talk with eachother, both went and stood infront of the crib, and saw the most cutest thing, Tanvir and Tanya was sleeping hugging each other,
Karan took out his mobile and took a photo and video of them, teju took Tanya in her arms, and kissed her forehead. Karan took his son, and kissed his forehead,....

Teju's pov.

Tanya baby, this is the last week that u r staying with u r mom, then mumma will come to visit u, whenever I am free, okay baby,I said and kissed her forehead, I saw karan also doing the same, may be he also going to miss his son,

Then the one week passed like a wind, we both didn't talk much, we didn't even had a kiss, even pecks,we both didn't hug, we both didn't cuddle while sleeping, he will sleep at his place, me? At my place, at same room, same bed, but different corners, hereafter our path will get different, I asked him whether I can take Tanya with me, but he said that I can't handle babies and company at a same time, so he said he will handle one baby,he can come to London na, I will be free, but he said he won't come to London, now I don't have any choice, now i am standing infornt of the airport, karan was carrying Tanvir, and I was carrying Tanya, Abhinavi and angel came to drop us,....

Karan: Take care of Tanvir!
*He kissed his forehead*

I bend down and kissed my daughter's forehead, who was in my arms, and gave her to him, and took Tanvir from his arms, I hugged Abhi jiju, and vaish di, and my angel and his Princess,I kissed my Angel's whole face, she giggled and kissed my whole face, I chuckled at that, then I took my luggage cart, and my eyes were sticking to my Tanya and karan my eyes started to fill with tears, and Karan  was seeing me and Tanvir, before I could enter, I ran to him ,and hugged him tight, he wrapped his one arm around my waist, and our babies between us, it's like my world completed, I know he was controlling his tears, I broke the hug, and now our both eyes were shedding tears,one hand on our babies, and another hand on eachother, our both body touching eachother's , then our lips met , it's like my every pain had flew alway, I always wanted this family, like me, him, junior me and junior him, now I have them, but not happy, then we broke the kiss, he kissed my forehead, a long forehead kiss,..

Karan: Take care wifey!

Teju: Take care hubby!

And that's it, we both left each other, and I moved towards my boarding,...

Is this FF boring?

Is this FF boring?

Should I end it or stop it ??

I know it's boring and confusing and I couldn't help it😃🤌🏻