➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 12

Karan's pov

She knows everything abt me, but that chimpanzee ,wait chimpanzee will be in black colour ,but he is white colour, let me decide a new name, yes! Found ! white chimpanzee , hehehehe, nice name,, then I changed my dress and went down I saw teju was sitting near that white chimpanzee, always she take more time in dress changing , but now she came before me, then I went down and sat on the near couch, I was continuously staring white chimpanzee, then teju looked at me and smirked , I feel the reason behind that smirk, oh god when he will go to his house, I saw bhabhi going inside kitchen, I went behind her.

Karan: Bhabhi!

Vaish; what is it Karan?

Karan: Bhabhi, do something so that white chimpanzee will go to his house?

Vaish: white Chimpanzee?

Karan: Uhh...no.no...that Riyaz, pls bhabhi....plllssssssss

Vaish: what will I do?

Karan: Now go shopping with bhai ,I will tell teju that she has to help me in some project work.

Vaish:okay,!

Then both went outside the kitchen.

Vaish: Abhi, we can go for shopping! Teju and karan already purchased for themselves, now only we three are left,(including angel).

Riyaz: Why are u guys going for shopping?

For u r death ceremony, we are going to celebrate it, so tell me when are u going to die? idiot! Always poking nose in other's work.

Teju: Day after tomorrow, karan birthday, so for that they are going for shopping?

Tejasswi, did he ask you? He asked to vaish bhabhi, bullet train.

Riyaz: ohh, okayyy!

Karan : Teja ,I want to do project,
Can u help me in that?

Teju: But riyaz will be alone,
*said while smirking*

Say him to go outside the house, lot of people will be outside,he won't be alone,

Riyaz; it's okay teju! I will go to my home, u help him in project!

Finally, chimpanzee got some sense, then Abhinavi and angel went to shopping, and he went to his house. Now I will be alone with teju, jollly...jolllyyyuu...eeeeee. after he left teju locked the door, and came towards me, what she is trying to do,,..
I ran to my room and took my laptop and sat on bed ,she was entering my room and sat beside me, I didn't looked her,

Teju: karan R u jealous of riyaz?

Karan: no..no..why would I?

Teju: then, why were u glaring at him?

Karan: I was not glaring I was just looking att him.

Teju: anyway, I am gonna watch tv , are u coming with me?

Karan: no..I have some work, after completing I will come down!

Teju: okay then !

After that teju went downstairs and started to watch tv, after sometime karan came down and saw Tejasswi sitting on couch with leg crossed , he went and sat beside her,

Teju: karan ,I am hungry!

Karan: Mee too!

Teju: let's cook or can order something?

Karan: I don't wanna die before My birthday, so let's order something!

Teju slapped his arms and ordered the food, now both were watching movie, Karan was bored, but teju was watching movie, without taking her eyes off, karan just pulled her on his lap, her back was facing him, and he kept his chin on her shoulder, he slid his hand inside her t-shirt and started to crease he soft waist, teju shivered under his touch,

Karan: laddoo!

He said in husky voice .

Teju: Hmmm!

Karan: I am thirsty!

Teju: Go and drink water then!

Karan: anything another then water?

Teju: Di said that she kept juice in Fridge, go and drink!

Karam: I want something else, my laddoo!

Teju: Karan, do whatever u want but don't disturb me, I am watching movie!

Karan: really ?? can I whatever I want???

Teju: yess! Go and dooo!

Karan just kept her near him, lifted her t-shirt , slid his head inside, and took out a breast from bra, and latched on her nipple, teju was shocked because of his sudden action, but she cared less and started to watch movie while playing with his hairs, after few minutes karan came outside of her t-shirt, and he saw that she was asleep while watching, he was just adoring his face, pink cheeks , fluffy lips he went closer to her, there were only few distance between his and her lips, his eyes were closed , before he took another step bell rang, uhh...he groaned and saw the delivery boy, he brought food and woke up Avu and both dinner, again both were sitting on the couch waiting for Abhinavi, teju was sitting with legs crossed, both were again watching tv, karan layed his head on her lap.

he groaned and saw the delivery boy, he brought food and woke up Avu and both dinner, again both were sitting on the couch waiting for Abhinavi, teju was sitting with legs crossed, both were again watching tv, karan layed his head on her lap

Do u guys want part 2 of romance?

Want another chap today???

Next update after 190+ votes and 17+ comments