➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 26

He looked at plate ,and her face, there was a wile smile on her face, he took a spoon full of Maggie and he took it near his mouth, when he smelled that, it felt like someone took food from garbage, he looked at Tejasswi,

Karan: Tejasswi, I think first u taste it, then I will eat!

Teju: you know what karan, coach will never play game, like that chef will never eat the food made by them, so u eat it fast, and tell me, how is it?

Karan's pov

Now what should I do, I can't eat this,I fortunately left the plate from my hand, and it fell down, she looked shocked,

Karan: teju, sorry! See, it's fall down I can't able to eat that!
(Hehehe)

Teju: Come on, karan, it's just fallen on the floor, take and put it on u r plate and eat it!

Karan: what have you lost it ? no, teju! I will try u r food next time okay,

I said with a smile, oh god, I am finally alive, ufff ...then we both ordered food, we both cleaned the mess, and sat on living room, then the day passed, romancing, watching movie, cuddling and all the things.

Next day

Karan's pov.

I woke and saw teju sitting on the bed, with her back resting on the backboard, her hands on her stomach, Okay!, I went and checked the calendar and i confirmed, I went towards her, and caressed her hair..

Karan: Go and take warm bath, and relax yourself ,I will bring chocolates, ice cream, hot-water bag, juice, fruits and nuts, and will keep u r bed ready, I will keep A/C in low temperature, anything else?

Teju: yes I want to be in Your arms.
*she said with a cute pout*

Karan: Okay, u will get that too my baby,

Then she went to get refresh, I arranged her bed, and I went downstairs and brought all the stuff and kept it beside her, I kept ice cream in a mini refrigerators, then I kept A/C in low temperature, I went to her closet, and took some soft clothes, and kept in on bed, she came outside with a towel wrapped around her, then she saw that I made all the arrangements, she saw me and gave a warm smile, then I did my morning chores, she dressed herself and laid on the bed, covering herself with duvet, I went down to make breakfast, I am not a cook like her, I am better in cooking, so I made breakfast..

I am not a cook like her, I am better in cooking, so I made breakfast , I kept it on a tray, and went towards my room, then we both had breakfast, at now, we both are watching tv, her head on my chest, my arms around her waist , suddenly I felt my chest getting wet, oh god her periods mood swings are the worst, okay! Now I have to calm her.

Karan : hey Tejasswi , why r u crying?

Teju:my..my.....sto...mach....I..ss...p..a..in.....ing....
*She said while crying*

Karan: it's okay! See there is a hot water bag, if u want keep it on u e stomach, it will reduce u r pain.

She didn't replied me, Instead of that, she took my hand , and lifted her shirt and placed it on her waist, and I began to caress her stomach.

Teju: It feels good!

I Chuckled hearing that, I thought to do more with her in this week, but this periods, cancelled our plans..

After 5 days, it's evening, teju was standing infront of dressing table, making her get ready for going somewhere,

Teju's pov.

Finally my periods are over, and now karan taking me to a date,I got ready, and seeing my reflection in the mirror, OMG Tejasswi u r the most beautiful girl, and I gave a flying kiss to me, then door opened and karan came inside, with a hoodie, and a Jean, he came towards me and slid his hand around my waist, his Dark brown eyes, met my brown eyes, both of us eyes are drowing in eachother eyes, he then pecked my lips, and we both went downstairs, we both sat in car, he gave me a blindfold, I took that and blindfolded myself, after 1 and half hour we reached the place, he opened the door for me, and picked me in a bridal style, he took me somewhere and finally place me down, then I removed my blindfold and saw a beautiful place, I saw a table with two chairs infront of us, we both went and settled ourselves, then He ordered the dinner, we both ate and we danced and enjoyed a lot, then he took something some from his pocket, and he kneeled down, infront of me,I know what's coming, before that I have to stop him,..

Karan: Tejasswi!...

Teju: wait! Wait!

Why Teju stopped him?

Any Guess ?

I wrote Everything while half sleeping yesterday you guys know na, so just don't mind the mistakes 😂 😪😴