➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 10

Wishing you a Happy New Year 2023 with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come. Counting my blessings and wishing you more. I hope you enjoy the New Year with enjoyment. Nights will be dark but days will be light, wishing your life to be always bright – Happy New Year 2023.

Late night update 🥱💀

Ik many of are not sleeping because of new year parties just like me😹🎉so Enjoy 🙊🤡

Gonna update again in the evening I guess 😪🤌🏻

Happy Reading 💫♥️

This conversation took place the same time when Teju was telling her story, , they were in car, going to office,

Karan : bhai! I wanna tell you something!

Abhi: spill it out!

Karan: bhai, u love bhabhi na, how does the love feel?

Abhi: When u saw her smiling ,u also smile like a idiot, when u saw her crying, u feel like someone drawing on u r heart with knife,when she touches u ,u will get current shock, and more..bla..bla..blal..that's it.

Karan: all this feelings I have only when I am with Tejasswi by why ?

Abhi: stupid because u r in love with Tejasswi.

Karan: I think so Yes!

Abhi: when u will purpose her?

Karan: Soon Bhai!

Then they both went to their company, while covering their face with mask, then after sometime Abhi told karan to go home, because two girls are alone, riyaz is also their neighbour, so anything can happen, karan came to home, and saw no one is in hall, he went to vaish room and informed her, what Abhi told ,and he went to his room changed his clothes ,and went to teju's room, and he saw that teju was lost somewhere, so he tapped her shoulder .

Teju: You scared me idiot! What r u doing here?

Then he told her what Abhi said to him, and she just nodded.

Teju: karan, in two days u r bday is coming, let's go for shopping , plsss!

Karan: Okay, we can go after doing something*he said with a wink*

Teju: Something???

He nodded his head.

(Little mature content)

He pushed her on bed and fall upon her,and caged her between his arms, he kissed her cheeks and moved down he kissed her neck, left a wet kiss on her jawline, she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him more closer to her,and started playing with his hairs ,he kissed her neck crook, he continues his torture and left a hickey in her neck, she removed his shirt, and threw it in a room side , he removed her top and again started giving her wet kisses, after completing his wet kisses ,teju showered him with wet kisses, she too left a hickey on his neck, teju then laid beside him, he then removed her bra and took a breast in his mouth and started sucking , his hand went to another breast and started playing with her nipple. Teju was playing with his hairs, Both started talking abt Karan's bday party.

(Mature content ENDS)

Then both got ready for shopping,time was nearly 11'o clock, they both went to vaish room and told her abt shopping, she said that she will go with Abhi, then both came downstairs and saw Abhi entering the house, both told him abt shopping and they went to shopping mall, and Abhi went to his room. They both reached the mall and first they to Shop for Tejasswi.

Teju: karan, come and help me in shopping!

Karan:(karan took one dress and showed to her) is this okay?

Teju: karan, I already have this model.

Karan:(he took another dress and showed her) is this okay?

Teju: karan, I already have this colour, wait! Karan, what colour dress u r going to buy for u r Birthday?

Karan: this time, black and white!

Teju: I am also going to wear same colour dress, so search for me black and white dress!

After a lot of searching karan took a dress and showed it to teju,

Karan: is this Okay?

Teju: but, this is simple .

Karan: so what, try it, u will look beautiful in this!

She went to trial room, and Karan too went behind her, she entered into trial room, before karan could enter, she closed the door on his face .

Karan: Tejasswi, I am coming inside open the door!

Teju: R u out of u r mind? I am changing dress, what r u going to do being inside?

Karan: I will help u in dress changing .

Teju: I am having hands to change Karan !

She said and opened the door, wearing new dress, karan was lost in her beauty, he was continuously staring at her, she snapped her fingers infront of him.

Teju: how is it?

Karan: u look so beautiful!

Teju : really?

Karan: yeahhh!

Teju; wait here, I will change my dress and then we can go to shop for u.

Karan: at least, let me come In now okay was I am coming inside.

Teju: be quite and stay here only and wait for me!

She went inside and closed the door.

Karan: okay! I am going to see girls, there are lot of beautiful girls here.

Good night Guys 🥱😪
it's already 2:33Am here 🗿💫

Next update after 140+ votes 15+ comments and 2 new followers 😍🥳🤩