➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 5

Abhinavi entered the house and what they saw made them shock to the core, the scene is ...karan is carrying teju in a bridal style, teju's arm wrapped around his neck, like all the kitchen products were on their body, karan is shirtless, teju wearing a shirt ,that to a top button is opened, Karan carrying teju and twirling her,

Vaish: Guys, what's happening here, and baby are you okay?

(They both saw them ,and Karan left teju in the sofa)

Teju: Haan di! I am fine.

Vaish: how did you relieved from the pain?

Teju: All thanks goes to karan di!

(She said bit her tongue, she saw karan , and Karan was already staring at her..)

Vaish: karann! What did you do? Say me! Next time if she has again pain I will do that na? Tell me!

(After hearing this, tejran's eyes widened, they both looked at each other in horror,)

Karan: voh... bhabhi! Sorry!

Vaish: karan, for what u r saying sorry?

Karan: teju! Why are u looking at me, u also say sorry, u also involved na in that,
(Teju can't able to say anything, she was just cursing him in her mind,)

Karan: Tejasswi !! Say sorry to bhabhi, because we both messed up the kitchen na, u were also involved in that game na, so say sorry!

(After hearing this, she got some relief,... before she could say something,)

Vaish: guys, I am not worrying abt kitchen, just answer my question!

Karan: umhh...bhabhi I just diverted her mood, then she forgot all her pain and started playing with me, that's it .

Vaish: That's it, for this y r u guys behaving weird, idiots move!

(She pushed them and took angel from Abhi and went to their room.)

Abhi; What's happening between you two hm ? You guys can fool my wife but not me now say me quickly what's going on?

Karan: huh? what's happening?

Abhi: you carrying teju in u r arms, her arms around u r necks, eye lock, r u guys dating?

Teju : No! No jiju we are "just best friends"

Abhi : huh best best friend okay .

He then, went to their room , tejran both sighed in relief and started talking some random things, then their food arrived they ate , and went to their rooms!

Teju's pov.

I Was watching movie, Oh god! Not again, my breast started paining, what will I do? Will I call Karan? But what will he think abt me? When I was thinking the door opened and karan entered into my room, locked it and layed beside me,  we both were watching movie, my pain started, now I can't ask him to.
While Karan called me,

Karan: laddoo!

If he called me laddoo, it means he want something from me,

Teju: What do you want?

Karan: How do u know that ,I want something from u?

Teju: i know you, karan! Okay, come to the point, what do you want ?

Karan: ummm....tej--ass--wi !

Teju: now come on say it clearly karan!

Karan:Wouldyoumindifidrinkyourmilkagain?

He said in one breath, and looked my eye, he said fast , I can't understand what he said.

Teju: Say slowly and clearly please.

Karan: would you mind if I drink your milk again?

He said closed his eyes, by himself he asked to me, how can I deny, but he is so shy to ask, I laughed thinking abt that.

Teju: that's it! For this y r u stammering so much!

He opened his eyes ,I smiled at him, he was smiling ear to ear.I opened my shirt button, he latches on my right breast , his hand wrapped around my waist, my hand around his neck, his mouth attached to my nipple, my milk flowing into his mouth, oh god! Best feeling!

Teju: karan! If u want my milk ,u can ask to me , don't be shy it's helpful for me too.

Karan: okay mommy!

We chuckled! Then we watched movies in the same position, sometimes talking , only I was talking, he was just listening, if he talk he wants to open mouth, but no, he just kept closed around my nipple, time passed.
Now it's 4:30, if u thought karan still laying with me, no u r wrong! He went to his room, to take bath, I said to take bath here, but he refused and went to his room, then I went to take refresh, then I got fresh and saw everyone sitting in living room, we all sitting and talking , and I am playing with angel, when the door bell rang, karan went and open the door, a boy was standing there, he is so cute.

Boy: I just shifted here, so I came to meet my neighbour, my name is .....

R u guys ready to see jealousy karan?😂

I had written what came to my mind💀🙊😂

It's going to be fun😂

Are you guys excited??

Next chapter after 100+ votes and 20+ comments